vtecboost

NEW Porsche 911GT2 Club Sport TA02SW

Looks like the Horizon deal pencils out the best for US buyers. That overseas shipping is 46 from Stella and 49 from RCmart.

has anyone received theirs from stella?

i paid for mine on sunday and i emailed them last night to find out its status they replyed with its been shipped earlier that day...

I paid for mine from Stella on Sunday. But not status change on my account yet. RC Mart are always quick and fast. If I hadn't already ordered one (whoops make that two) from Stella I'd buy from RC mart.

has anyone received theirs from stella?

i paid for mine on sunday and i emailed them last night to find out its status they replyed with its been shipped earlier that day...

Mine from Stella is now in the UK and on it's way up the country to me. It should arrive at my door tomorrow.

No hanging around in customs for days with this one. Off the plane at 12pm today and straight onto the National Hub. B)

Mine from Stella is now in the UK and on it's way up the country to me. It should arrive at my door tomorrow.

No hanging around in customs for days with this one. Off the plane at 12pm today and straight onto the National Hub. B)

:(:( not fair, mines not left Hong Kong yet :(

:(:( not fair, mines not left Hong Kong yet :(

Yours has probably been delayed due to that problem that you had with the payment process Steve. Your stuff may have ended up at the back of the processing queue.

Stella are normally quick to get their stuff out though. Have you had the email from them with the tracking number? And which postal service did you go with....Air Mail or EMS?

• Like 1

Yours has probably been delayed due to that problem that you had with the payment process Steve. Your stuff may have ended up at the back of the processing queue.

Stella are normally quick to get their stuff out though. Have you had the email from them with the tracking number? And which postal service did you go with....Air Mail or EMS?

I think you're probably right Andy, I picked Hong Kong Air Mail (which will be parcelforce this end) they haven't email me but I found a tracking number on my order details at Stella's website. Thats when I found out it hasn't left the airport yet.

Bear in mind that making the choice to go with Air Mail or EMS only determines how fast the parcel goes from the seller to Heathrow in the UK. Once it arrives here the foreign carrier's responsiblity for delivery speed ends. For instance, in the past I have bought stuff through EMS and it has arrived at lightning speed from the seller to Heathrow.....only to be holed up in customs for a week.

On the flipside I have days like today whereby I use Air Mail and it takes a few days on the Hong Kong side, but then goes immediately through UK customs.

The quickest delivery I ever had was a Top Force that I bought at Stella. Paid for it just before midnight on a Thursday and it was at my door at 10am on the following Monday. The slowest was my Knight Hauler which took two weeks. And that was sent via EMS too.

Well it's here, arrived today as expected. To say that this is a sweet kit for £100 is something of an understatement. :)

gt2%20005_zpssa2qe9zm.jpg

• Like 6

Can someone with a kit post the PN for the body set. I assume there will be a replacementr body set that comes with the correct stickers?

Had a test run, really nice to run.... My first TA02. With tamiya stock tyre, not very grippy but tail happy.

54af996467b44bac09e11f5df906d51d.jpg

• Like 4

I placed my order with tower, it came out to $144.99 USD with free shipping. A heck of a deal, I would say!

I placed my order with tower, it came out to $144.99 USD with free shipping. A heck of a deal, I would say!

I placed mine yesterday how did you get that price I paid 159.99 as listed [emoji53]

There's usually a $15 off coupon code in a link at the top left of the homepage. And they had been doing free shipping all last week. Mine came to $130 (x2) after a discount for $30 and a gift card that I'd earned on a previous purchase.

I think this is the first time I have left the local hobby shop with three bags :)

I'm happy to see the chassis stays true to the original. Even comes with blue front uprights/knuckles like the original instead of the TA03 black ones found on the recent CC01 cars

image_9.jpg

• Like 8

There's usually a $15 off coupon code in a link at the top left of the homepage. And they had been doing free shipping all last week. Mine came to $130 (x2) after a discount for $30 and a gift card that I'd earned on a previous purchase.

A quick call to Customer service and they refunded the value of the coupon...Awesome customer service..
  • Like 1

A quick call to Customer service and they refunded the value of the coupon...Awesome customer service..

Their above average customer service and quick delivery times are the reasons why I've been a loyal customer for many many years.

I should be getting mine on Monday [emoji106]