vtecboost

NEW Porsche 911GT2 Club Sport TA02SW

So, hop ups, bling by any other name... I've already decided that I will hop up the steering and front hubs, and then some turnbuckles, it comes with shielded bearings and I

have some sealed ones in my box... universals I'm on the fence. If I buy everything in my cart I'm doubling the cost of the car and I havent bought paint yet...lol

Some hop-ups are well nigh essential for a TA-02 that is due to see any significant running. I would say bearings (if not already provided), propshaft and motor mount fall firmly into this category, with steering rack perhaps also worthy of mention.

Mine arrived today, just 6 days after ordering from Stella standard delivery. No probs with UK customs either. Very impressive. Ordered the bearings to come, too. Great looking kit.

Wait, it comes with bearings?

I read my product description and it said, esc, 540 motor and shielded bearings...

I read that too ,i opened the box and checked the bags ,no bearings it also has bearings on the side of the box as a hop up and a torque tuned motor.....nah ill be right lol

Mine just arrived.

Resisting opening the box... just can't resist...oh I'll wait. ..................ok I waited 5 minutes. 816c7328da3e3db224324f020f3e7ead.jpg

Sealed in the box....with esc 83f9da744c742879097c43d98e8f88f2.jpg

• Like 2

Rrrrr, all these kits are making me twitch...must resist...but the euro is now over 1.4... Must resist....

So ordered a few bits today from Asia tees.... Drive shaft, bearings , front hubs...oh and tamiya tape, then ordered a few bits of the bay stealth body mounts and my color ( colour) of choice this time ps 23. Thinking about light buckets and exhausts.... Had thought about the Gulf racing Porsche colors but figured I wouldn't drive a car in those colors so why would I paint my new project that way..

I was thinking of the same livery Dave...was just researching decals on eBay :)

29b39b313f1bdd84c6b3fc5f8e494559.jpg

• Like 5

I was thinking of the same livery Dave...was just researching decals on eBay :)

I will definitely do one of these if I have some time!

But first I will do one taisan Porsche just ordered the decals...!

And finishing my street Porsche as looking to complete the interior cockpit, rear view mirror and wipers.. Etc...

But I need the wife to go out so I can retrieve the kit from the garage.

:) I think we've all been in your shoes!

:) I think we've all been in your shoes!

hahahaha......

we've all been sneaking in new kits.. and told the wife it's an old one...

• Like 1

What would be a good brushed motor set up for this chassis, or would brushless be a better set up?

It would be mostly just to have fun.

Maybe a sport tuned? Or something 23T depending how big is the circuit. Mine is about a sport tuned 27T?

I'm so happy today, my aunt from Hong Kong.... Text a photo...

Will be here tonight with these!!!

OMG!!! I think she snatch up the last two kits.....from RCmart...

oh boy!! So...going to fetch her!!

8f26f4be7f31bacb5316b6584200d15d.jpg

• Like 4

So RC Mart and Stella are both sold out now. Not many on ebay either. It will be interesting to see if there is a second production run and what spares become available from the usual sources.

So RC Mart and Stella are both sold out now. Not many on ebay either. It will be interesting to see if there is a second production run and what spares become available from the usual sources.

Typical people buying and buying kinda ruins it for those who just want 1 kit to actually build :(

James

:)

Typical people buying and buying kinda ruins it for those who just want 1 kit to actually build :(

James

:)

But ooh oooh this will look so good left unbuilt out of site in a cupboard or on a shelf somewhere!

• Like 1