XV Pilot

Another "What shall I buy?" thread

Another "What shall I buy?" thread  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't lol!

Enjoy! I've always wondered about these M chassis cars, never had one, not a huge fan of the mini body myself, but with a Lancia Stratos or 500 Abarth shell mmmm!

Looking forward to the build!

Actually, I Take that back, just had a gander with google images, in Monte Carlo spec that mini looks great with all the lights and purposeful stance. It's a great scale replica.

Awesomeness, in truth any of those on your list would have been fabulous! That's probably the same sort of time I will be doing my M05 Mini too, as I have the Scorcher to do first :)

Are you going box art?

Just one thing In all seriousness if you do want a Novafox in your collection I read on Kaylon's post that they are to be discontinued :(

I'd vote for the Nova Fox. My original fox took a lot of abuse. The old axles were crap, and I have no first hand experience with the new dog bones. I run a full Thorpe setup in mine now, because it's brushless now and a monster. Lol.

No matter what, you'll enjoy what ya get.