*retro_dude*

Globe Liner help!

Hi all, bit of a newbie question with radio gear - I'm building my Globe Liner and seem to be struggling with this - steering all works as it should - however, when I push the throttle lever forward, this operates the shift rod, not the throttle. Hence when I move it to the left, nothing happens (which should obviously operate the transmission)

I'm using a Planet T5 transmitter and receiver set and the ESC is a Motorsport Sniper RV-20 auto, with just a on/off switch. The instruction sheet states this is "plug and play" so thought I was doing everything ok.

I've tried swapping plugs etc but I can't seem to get the motor to operate at all or throttle as it should..apologies if this is really obvious - any help appreciated !

Sounds like you have the throttle channel plugged in to the motor slot

You should have 3 plugs going into the receiver. One for the steering servo, one for the speed controller and one for the gear change servo. Can you post a photo of the receiver showing the plug connections?

P.S. I suggest you plug one in at a time. Insert each plug separately into channel 1 and confirm that each responds as expected. Once you have ruled out any problems with the servos and leads slowly build up each conbection, one plug atva time, testing after each plug in. When you have a problem like this its easy to miss something really obvious. We've all been there! Good luck.

Hi thank you - I've tried the throttle plug in each connection but I can't get the motor to run at all...the 'B' socket on the receiver (Planet R6M) is connected to the ESC, the '1' to the steering servo and the '2' to the throttle servo. I will keep trying!

Is the transmitter set to correct mode? Mode 1 puts the throttle on the right I think

After a bit more plug swapping and the help of Google, seems I've sorted it - just the right plugs in the right sockets!

Thanks all for your help - much apprecIated!

• Like 1