Meakz1973

MIP 4 x400 kit . Might be rarest SRB hop up out there.

As much as it annoys me when I read a post that starts with "Testing the water with this one, not sure if I want to sell it"... that's what I'm doing here. I'm listening to interest and good offers out there. I could do with raising cash to fund other purchases I want to make.

This is the rarest SRB hop there is, in my opinion, and it has never been mounted to a chassis. Converts the SRB chassis into 4WD.

Link to pics in my showroom

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=124947&sid=13490

Make me an offer

Thanks

HI MISTER, i would like make a offer, but i not have any idea how muck worth this parts now, in case from the picture i think this cxonversion is not complite ??? is correct ? i can see just one gear box , you have front/rear ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks complete, as I believe the drive cable attaches to the lay shaft in the SRB gearbox (via included special long shaft included and requires the blank on the left side of the gear case to be opened out for the p.t.o.).

It's complete. It attached to MIP gear box( I have a white one for sale too), or can easily be modded to fit stick SRB gear box.

Thanks!

If only I could afford to buy it back. :unsure: