Sign in to follow this  
4ferraras

Wanted! Frog or Brat front steering uprights. new or used!

Hello, I'm looking for a pair of steering uprights for the tamiya frog or brat. Not sure if any other models use these but if so then those models too!=) I'm trying to make a frog out of leftover blackfoot parts.. Does anyone have some they'd be willing to give up? Thanks, John

post-43330-0-43731600-1427142287_thumb.j

Where are you based my friend. I re built a vintage wreck using re re parts last year and I might still have the originals left. I'll have to check.

Steve.

Hello, I'm looking for a pair of steering uprights for the tamiya frog or brat. Not sure if any other models use these but if so then those models too!=) I'm trying to make a frog out of leftover blackfoot parts.. Does anyone have some they'd be willing to give up? Thanks, John

You're in luck my friend I still have a used pair of vintage frog parts your looking for. They are a bit dirty but they are over 30 years old. Any other bits your looking for. Get in touch if you're interested.

Steve (UK).

Hey, I'm in the US. I was hoping for a donation. I understand it's expensive to ship though. Would that be a problem?

Sign in to follow this