Will16

Rally Mini, again....

Last year I brought an M03 Mini, used it for a couple of months, then swapped it for a TB01. I got rid of the TB01, but always liked the Mini. As I now drive a real 1:1 Classic Mini, I thought I'd get another. s luck would have it, the chap I swapped with still had it, money exchanged hands and I'm now the owner of my old M03 :D

Here's the old thread; http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=70731&hl=

It arrived similar to how I swapped it, minus most of the stickers, so I've added a few back on. Going to do a few more things, like wide track conversion, different wheels, and may even get round to the Clubman front I've always wanted! Few photos of what its like now, none from when it arrived, and a cheeky feature of the Landy...

New%201_zpshs0vnc1q.jpg

New%202_zpsc5d69ik8.jpg

New%203_zpsvuajhjar.jpg

New%204_zpsjwdsmuyo.jpg

New%205_zpsg3rcbp41.jpg

• Like 1

Nice, always good to get a 1:10 of your 1:1, rare occasion to get one of your old models back too.

Is it in the same scheme as your 1:1? or will you be getting a new boody to do a replica?

Nice to see another Mini project on the go. Looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading the updates!