Effigy3

Launched! Aerial photo thread.

Hi all

First post, I can't add a photobucket url? I guess as I'm not a full member? I've attached a thumbnail for now.

Blitzer on the beach

Nearly out of reach

What goes up must come down

post-44467-0-28851200-1429963310_thumb.j

• Like 1

Tamiya, at least three wheels out of the ground...

DT02 "IperScorcher"

vlcsnap-2015-04-25-14h12m43s203_zpsh4db8

vlcsnap-2015-04-25-14h12m43s207_zpsfmmpp

• Like 5

Love ALL these posts and how did I miss that there is a member just up the road in Waco????? We went there during Spring Break for a Dr. Pepper. :D I can't say which photo is my favorite as they are all good, but I think the winner of the levitating car would have to be the Hot Shot in mid air time freeze. There is also mention for the WARP SPEED award for the Flying Traxxas Revo ;) . My biggest question to date though, how the heck did the ramp from your son's GH exploits end up in NJ launching a CLod????<_<

• Like 2

Hi all

First post, I can't add a photobucket url? I guess as I'm not a full member? I've attached a thumbnail for now.

Blitzer on the beach

Nearly out of reach

What goes up must come down

Nice,

Paddle tyres?

I couldn't post using Photobucket because I was using Internet Explorer, chrome works no problem.

Nice,

Paddle tyres?

I couldn't post using Photobucket because I was using Internet Explorer, chrome works no problem.

Thanks, I'm using Firefox, I'll experiment. Yep, Sand Paws on the back and Sand Runners on the front, I've just done a sweet lexan body in pearlescent blue/purple as well, I'll get another flying photo over the weekend :-)

Sorry gents, only 3 wheels off the ground gets my likes vote. Must admit some of the jumps are amazing and looks painful upon landing.

Sorry gents, only 3 wheels off the ground gets my likes vote. Must admit some of the jumps are amazing and looks painful upon landing.

My King Cab driving and taking pic at the same time at full speed, Cool thread!

mrNQSf.jpg

cXWsik.jpg

• Like 8

My King Cab driving and taking pic at the same time at full speed, Cool thread!

mrNQSf.jpg

Look at how clear that pic is! Wow, that truck looks wonderful launching off that ridge.

• Like 3

Look at how clear that pic is! Wow, that truck looks wonderful launching off that ridge.

That was one of the few clear pics that day, truck took a beating as I did in the 110+ degree desert heat. It was hard to find a decent ridge in my old 'hood'. Thanks!!!

Great looking KC there, one to be proud of and catching air aint too bad either.

Thanks Chris! Lets see some pics of your King Cab Monster Racer :)

Sunday last week. I'm totally surprised about the low, low quality of the RC4WD Toyota lexan bodies. Supposedly these are made specifically for rockcrawling, and the thing would not even survive ONE hard bash. They're trash! The HPI still doesn't even have a crack. Jaw dropping resistant stuff. Anyway, here's three pics :)

9v6EAZl.jpg

rNEnvBF.jpg

1G3GBCr.jpg

Talking about Sundays... hope you guys will have a great one! ;):)

• Like 5

When you have 3 rc's with you and you can only drive one at a time, you try to.jump the other two :) one time I jumped wrong, landed on a radio and knocked all the batteries out and the cover off it lol

2015-05-03%2015.25.45_zpsgvcc3pxb.jpg

20150503_144920_zpspi1wuu2p.jpg

2015-05-03%2015.26.47_zps1wii2ghj.jpg

• Like 3

Erich, looks like Soccer Mom does it all kinds of ways. ;) and Berman, WHERE did you get the air from??? I am not seeing any way to get those trucks off the ground.

• Like 3

Erich, looks like Soccer Mom does it all kinds of ways. ;) and Berman, WHERE did you get the air from??? I am not seeing any way to get those trucks off the ground.

You bet she does! ;)

Here's some of my Twin Detonator getting some air time

c56e6684460e572d47feab52653e8952.jpg

The TD looks pretty good in green! ;)

• Like 1

c56e6684460e572d47feab52653e8952.jpg

Interesting! It looks like my Twin Det has a long-lost American twin! Here's mine:

Collection%20002_zpsg2qzbnvv.jpg

Perhaps not absolutely identical, but pretty close!

• Like 1

Interesting! It looks like my Twin Det has a long-lost American twin! Here's mine:

Collection%20002_zpsg2qzbnvv.jpg

Perhaps not absolutely identical, but pretty close!

Wow XV, you weren't kidding! Looks great!

Originally I went with bronze on the wheels and light bar, but as the paint chipped away and the spot lights broke off, I decided to repaint with the gun metal color I'm using now.

Here's how it looked when I originally built it.

50e19e4df4fb08171359f6991ea7f55e.jpg

5d9cb71de206c9e447a8215e3eaa4dfe.jpg

It looked good with bronze.

But gunmetal looks better.

Nice shocks BTW!