mrbiccies

For Sale - NIB CC01 Wrangler + others.

After not touching the hobby for years my wife has decided to thin my collection!. After a 'Cull' a few years ago I have 20+ cars remaining and need to at least halve that. They include some NIB, some shelf Queens and some unfinished projects.

NIB and unbuilt 84071 Jeep Wrangler includes an LED light kit, very hard to find.  £250 + shipping at cost

NIB and unbuilt 58004 XR311 (2nd release not the latest one) £170 + shipping at cost

Ford F350 high-lift that is a runner, I have sourced and fitted a clear window set and interior including driver, I also have a Futaba Attack 4WD radio transmitter in great condition with the gear shift gate fitted that I could include in a deal. £300 + shipping at cost

NIB and unbuilt 58452 Sand Scorcher (2010) with limited release blue Tamiya bag. Not for sale, I've had a change of heart.

NIB and unbuilt 58346 Grasshopper ***SOLD***

58441 Buggy Champ (Rough Rider 2009) - Built and painted, never run and kept on a shelf in a closed cupboard. Box etc included £260 + shipping at cost

49490 Pajero Metal Top Wide - Built but never run, body painted but unfinished as needs laquer and accessories fitting. Box etc included. - ***SOLD to Lightningrc***

58384 Subaru Brat - Built but never run, body painted but unfinished as needs laquer and accessories fitting. Additional Lexan body is finished. Box etc included £140 + shipping at cost

58152 Isuzu Mu - I picked this up as a project over 10 years ago and sat on a shelf since as I never got around to restoring., the paintwork is not great as there is a run in it, the chassis has never been run. It has been on a shelf in a cupboard since! No box but new Instructions and new decal sheet. ***SOLD to Only4fun***

I am also be looking to sell my touring cars from my racing days:

2 x HPI Pro 4 carbon fibre touring cars with lots of spares

1 x Hotbodies Cyclone carbon fibre touring car, rolling chassis with no electronics but with lots of spares.

1/16th Venom GPV-1 Motorcycle - I spent some £££  on this as I fitted a Mamba Micro Pro brushless ESC and motor and fitted

the disc break upgrade....it's quick! £150 + shipping a cost.

I have a Dark Impact that  has lots of 'hop-ups' including TRF dampers, slipper clutch and lots of aluminium parts including heat sink bar set. £100 + shipping at cost

NIB unopened 3 Racing LED light system, I bought 2 of these only one of them was used. ***SOLD***

My descriptions are a little vague and I'm not sure of prices as I've been away from the hobby for a long time, but I'm happy to negotiate as all I want is a fair price.

All cars have been stored in 2 purpose bought cupboards and I've not touched them for a long time.

Others to follow. Feel free to ask any questions or to negotiate.

Edited by mrbiccies
Old post needed updating

As I've been away from the hobby for a while I'm not sure what are fair prices to be honest so I'll consider offers at this stage.......

Please PM me on the F350.... I have found a NIB for a very reasonable price but if yours is a better price perhaps we can have a deal

Thanks

David

I'm very interested in the 3 Racing LED kit.....

Feel free to PM me an offer....

Please PM me on the F350.... I have found a NIB for a very reasonable price but if yours is a better price perhaps we can have a deal

Thanks

David

My F350 is a runner not a NIB David.

I understand that it's used. So if you could pm me some pics and a price... Perhaps we can have a deal

Actually David I'm wondering if the shipping cost might be too much, I'm in the UK.

I could be interested in the Mu, have you a price in mind? I'm not really a fan of making offers.

Replied via PM to questions

**update** - Mu has a new build manual and new decal sheet.

Hi, what town are you near to in Kent, my Bro lives in Faversham and is just getting into Tamiya. I will let him know about your sales :)

You have mail!

Thanks.

I have replied to all questions from everyone using my phone, not sure if the messages actually sent though? if any of you didn't get a reply then please let me know.....

For those that asked my location is Maidstone in Kent.

I am traveling to Gloucester on 10th May so could deliver to anywhere that is fairly close to my route to help keep costs down a bit.....

3 Racing LED light system **SOLD**

NIB and unbuilt 58004 XR311 (2nd release not the latest one) released in 2000

IMG_2761_zpsnixwwkge.jpg

NIB and unbuilt 84071 Jeep Wrangler includes ESC and LED lighting unit.
IMG_2762_zpswczf9hau.jpg