mrbiccies

For Sale - NIB CC01 Wrangler + others.

Just to say a huge THANK YOU for the LED kit, they are being fitted to my Wheeler Rere.

They arrived quickly and very well packaged, so I can highly recommend mrbiccies!

Thanks again

Martin

Just to say a huge THANK YOU for the LED kit, they are being fitted to my Wheeler Rere.

They arrived quickly and very well packaged, so I can highly recommend mrbiccies!

Thanks again

Martin

great. Enjoy!

What sort of price are you thinking of on the pajero metal top please?

What sort of price are you thinking of on the pajero metal top please?

You have a PM

NIB and unbuilt 84071 Jeep Wrangler includes ESC and LED lighting unit.

IMG_2762_zpswczf9hau.jpg

Currious on the price of this please.

Price of the XR311 kit please

Why are you not publishing prices? I just can never understand the thinking behind it. All this PM reply and cloak and dagger stuff has ruled me out of being interested in anything you are selling and I suggest you would have alienated a few others.

• Like 1

Why are you not publishing prices? I just can never understand the thinking behind it. All this PM reply and cloak and dagger stuff has ruled me out of being interested in anything you are selling and I suggest you would have alienated a few others.

It's not so much cloak and dagger, and my intention is certainly not to alienate anyone, but as I explained in the original post I'm out of touch with what things are worth so leaving my sales open to offers, which seems common practice here.

However, I did intend to publish prices when I found time to research what things are worth as I don't want to 'give' them away, but like others struggle to find time due to a travelling job/family which is why I'm selling them in the first place as they are just in storage and have been for years.

I have a couple of prices in mind that I will add.

I'm a fair bloke, the guys who have bought from me are happy and would confirm that I'm sure......

• Like 2

Any pictures or the brat and do you have a price in mind?

Any pictures or the brat and do you have a price in mind?

I have 2 Brats, an original built but unpainted one (no box), and a re-re that has the chassis built and body painted but needs laquer and body parts fitting, Lexan shell is finished...both have never been run. I'll take photos later and have a think about prices.

• Like 1

The car on the left is a re-re, built but never run (I did build it to run it but never did...), the unfinished painted shell is in the middle but the new wheels are on the car on the left. I have the box, manual and rest of the parts needed to finish.

IMG_2764_zpszvh8rynz.jpg

• Like 1

I really like this colour, not that I can remember exactly shade of blue it is (may have a spray can in the garage still!) I painted a Pajero MTW the same colour.....that's not finished either! it needs a fine rub down, lights/indicators.grille painting, laquer and body parts fitting to finish.

IMG_2765_zpsr17olz3l.jpg

The unpainted 'cream' car has the original Brat shell, looking at it I think the chassis might be a mud blaster? I'm not sure as it's dark grey. it has a proper after market coil over damper front and sway bar rear suspension upgrade, I think Parma? the original wheels are on the red car. Never been run, I have had this one for about 10 years.

IMG_2767_zpsbezues1z.jpg

Sorry I've really taken my eye off the ball with this.  I'm out with my son at Ice hockey practice right now.  Will respond properly tomorrow. 

I still have everything and really should sell as I never use it.  But it's hard to........

Forgot I had these (53249), I put them on a mini that I displayed but they have never been run, have new tyres to go with them.  No idea what they are worth....

image.png.2ec79551c1a36720b978056aafc16237.png