europro975

Great News at Tony's Tamiya Parts (was End of an era at Tony's Tamiya Parts)

Hi Guys.

I'm afraid I have some incredibly bad news for all you Tamiya Fans.

It is with heavy heart, I have to close my ebay parts business. Unfortunately as many of you are aware, my health has been very up and down over the past 15 years (Kidney failure, then two transplants). My health has now started to fail again and I'll be needed dialysis and another transplant in the near future.

My ebay store with close at the end of June.

If anyone is interested in buying the stock I have or the whole business, please PM me.

I will also be liquidating some of my own personal collection of cars. Watch out for them on ebay. There will be many TRF, TB Evo and Vintage cars for sale.

I will stay active with Tamiya club.

Regards,

Antony

Antony, I am very sorry to hear this news mate. Like most people on here, I have bought a myriad of parts from you over the last decade....with impeccable service delivered each and every time. There are certain ebay sellers who have always been part of the fabric of the whole online Tamiya collecting scene and you are one of the most prominent. Your store will be sorely missed.

The very best of luck to you with your health. And, yes, be sure to stay in touch here on TC.

extremely sad to hear that your health hasn't improved since the last transplant. and that one of the best places for parts will be closing.

I wish you all the best mate, I hope your health improves ten fold and your back at the helm of Tonys Tamiya parts!

wish you all the best.

regards

Karim

I'm very sad, Tony but your health is more important.

Be strong, you will win!

Max

Good luck mate,

we're going to struggle to find a ebay seller with your standard.

Greetings Tony.

Many parts were ordered from your shop.

A speedy recovery and hope our paths cross again.

Best Regards

Rizwan (EBay id: Hilux_hunter)

All the best. Your service has been fantastic. Thank you.

Thank you Antony for many happy purchases. It has always been a pleasure to buy from your store and I wish you the best possible care, to get you back to a healthier you.

You have always looked after us, it's time to look after number one.

Regards

Neil

So sad to hear Antony - you are definitely the shining star of the UK Tamiya parts supply arena - you will be sorely missed.

All the best for the future.

Antony, you are one of the most honest and reliable ebay traders around and it's a shame to lose such a great source.

But the real sadness is because it's for such a terrible reason. It's hard to imagine what you've been through already and what you still have to face. It takes remarkable courage and strength to talk about it so candidly.

We can only wish you luck and hope for a healthy recovery. All the best to you and your family.

Rob

Antony you have always being the most helpful and friendly seller of Tamiya parts that I know of .

I'd go as far as saying I feel your a personal friend .

My heartfelt sadness that your closing down the business but your health must come first . As said you have the courage and strength to overcome . All the best for a speedy recovery . Don't be a stranger to the forums mate - you'd be very missed .

Arron

I've got to join in on this Tony.

You've been a staple in Tamiya parts supply. Whenever I found something I was looking for in your eBay store, I knew I was in good hands.

I just checked my email, I have more than 50 purchases from you going back more than 6 years. The first one being drive cups for my SuperShot. Restoring that car from my childhood was what got me back into Tamiya and made me discover the wonderful world of Tamiya on eBay and Tamiyaclub. It must have been one of my very first transactions and a big part of showing me that this was a great hobby to get into.

I wish you luck with your recovery and hope to see you fully restored.

Thor

I'm only just getting back into the hobby and your great service has helped make it easy and fun. Thanks for that, and sincere best wishes for your health.

I have bought a number of parts from your ebay shop, not as many as other members lol, and I must say that your service and prices have been second to none. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Steve.

Your shop and your service will be truly missed Tony, I wish you all the best for the future.

Chris

We'll all miss your high standard of service, but as others have said. Your health is more important..

Wishing you all the best.

Steve

Antony, sorry to hear the news, you've always been my first port of call when I've been after any bits and pieces for my Tamiya cars over the years.

Hope the future treats you better than the last few years and third time lucky with the transplant.

Tony

Really sorry to hear this Antony, I wish you the very best with your health moving forward and thank you for the awesome service you provided me over the years. I know what it's like to close a business that you're passionate about, good luck it's not an easy thing to do.

Kind regards

Nito

Sorry to hear the news Antony.

You have always been a great supplier of all the little tamiya bits I needed.

I wish you well

Ian