shenlonco

I wish tamiya would...

Make a new clodbuster and call it venessa's clodbox and make a larger van body on a coldbuster chassis ...Now that would look SWEET! :)

I wish they would stop selling cars with bushings, spring holders and non-lipo-friendly escs at premium prices

• Like 8

...build a time machine then use it to go back and not invent Tamiya connectors.

• Like 4

Would use their skills in detail and make a full scale trail rig like what Capo just did with the 1/8th jeep.

I wish they would stop selling cars with bushings, spring holders and non-lipo-friendly escs at premium prices

I remember unpacking the ESC that came with my GF-01 and thinking that it was very "Tamiya" to provide a brushless ESC not compatible with the prevailing battery technology and fitted with a Tamiya connector as the cherry on top.

• Like 1

I wish they would make 1/16 RC Willys Jeep to go with my tank - nobody makes one and Tamiya could make such a good job of it - and sell loads!

• Like 1

make more cars with hard bodys, the P/C bodies should just be for the budget line. Oh, and yeah, drop the weirdo bear, it's seriously a bit strange.

• Like 1

Stop using plastic bushings, friction shocks and butter-soft pinion gears.

Release something, anything, that uses Blazer/M38 tyres.

And yeah, a new hard-body monster truck is overdue. With proper monster tyres (Clod or Jugg) not the TXT2 type.

• Like 2

Re release hop ups for the re release vehicles, including bodyshells, I want a WINGER Tamiya

• Like 1

... release a proper Cologne Capri, I've never been keen on the Zakspeed one. And while they're at it, can we have a CSL too please ? Both in ABS.

cslcologne.jpg

• Like 1

I wish they would make 1/16 RC Willys Jeep to go with my tank - nobody makes one and Tamiya could make such a good job of it - and sell loads!

Problem is it'd be tiny! I wish they'd do a proper 1/6 Willis Jeep with full scale running gear, leaf springs, moving steering wheel and articulated driver figure.

• Like 3

+1 on a new hardbody monster truck - another 1:10 scale hardbody option for those of us who like to build scalers :D

+1 on shielded bearings and LiPo safe ESCs with every kit. I now have a whole bunch of Tamiya ESCs that are of absolutely no used to me...

Please tell me what I should find wrong about Kumamon. :)

• Like 2

Decent bodies.

Driver names.

Wing slogans.

• Like 3

Release a huge, ridiculously detailed correct to scale RC model.

Like a 1:5 bruiser with everything made of metal

Sell in the UK for the sort of prices the Japanese get

• Like 2

Build these:

img33435_15072012232000_2.jpg

img33435_15072012232000_3.jpg

img33435_25052014191549_2.jpg

and polish out the rough engineering. Lightweight polycarbonate shell for the half track so that it really shifts.

I'd also like to see one of these in 1/10 scale, preferably with a 3 speed box :)

img33435_23042011225416_1.jpg

and a 1/16 R/C version of this:

img33435_22092012224015_3.jpg

Not asking for much ......... ;)