Sign in to follow this  
KEV THE REV

SOLD **** Tamiya 7.2 hump back battery with box vintage

I have a used vintage Tamiya 7.2V hump battery with original box & insert . Not used for a while , so not sure on charge capabilities

£15 posted in UK

PP gift

Would you be willing to ship to Norway?

Can you post a picture?

Looking for old hard case Tamiya NiCd in 7.2 and 6V, but they need to be nice.

I have been having the same problem , that No one can ship it to me :( ...

its a ni-cd whats the issue? lipos are a big no no but the humble old NiCad should be fine.

I know !! , It seems that , As soon as they know it's a battery , they go NO! NO! .

They don't seem to know the difference ? & this is why the freight companys say NO! .

And the sad part is I'm planning to remove the cells and just use the empty case for a vintage shelf queen ;-)

I've posted old NiCads within the UK ,but I've checked the International prohibited items lists and NiCads are a no go . You can send new modern batteries in modern equipment like phones etc , but not old batteries - NiCad or such . and as you have to make a declaration if there are any problem with prohibited items ,they know where you live ( then come the men in dark suits arriving in a white van) ;)

I've posted stacks of them. I just write 'toy car part' in the description. Never had a problem in 25 years. I've got a few NOS hump batteries.

I've posted stacks of them. I just write 'toy car part' in the description. Never had a problem in 25 years. I've got a few NOS hump batteries.

What ! for sale ? .

Sign in to follow this