s2-g2

Basher Willy M38 upgrade

Very suitable :) Have you permanently mounted the extinguisher there as a Mad Max style windscreen? If so I like it!

Very suitable :) Have you permanently mounted the extinguisher there as a Mad Max style windscreen? If so I like it!

It's just sitting there now...

When I actually start to "finish" the Beater, I think I'm going to daisy-chain 3 or 4 nitros bottles on the hood - much like Max, Furioso, and the gang would do to get insane horsepower :D

Ok, so the Beater is definitely my runner M38, but I've become obsessed with a post-apocalypse ride for Immortan Willy. There's so much good info in the forums on creating a beater looking vehicle - salt rust, distress etc. I started my under-coat of rust today and have some ideas for tires/wheels/stance. Also - I'm thinking of a front bumper like the on the Gigahorse...

Immortan Willy is getting antsy.

img42077_31052015033338_5.jpg

• Like 2

Ok, so the Beater is definitely my runner M38, but I've become obsessed with a post-apocalypse ride for Immortan Willy. There's so much good info in the forums on creating a beater looking vehicle - salt rust, distress etc. I started my under-coat of rust today and have some ideas for tires/wheels/stance. Also - I'm thinking of a front bumper like the on the Gigahorse...

Immortan Willy is getting antsy.

img42077_31052015033338_5.jpg

There's an after market grill if you don't already have one that is far more sturdy and you can put lights on...
  • Like 1

There's an after market grill if you don't already have one that is far more sturdy and you can put lights on...

Thanks for the tip! I did pick up one of those up off of Ebay. It's definitely heavy-duty compared to the original.

You are doing a fantastic job on it!

Hope to see some of this great parts available on Shapeways.

Bye

WWD

:)

Thanks WWD! I'm very close to making several parts available for those that are interested.