richytanimal

Been told off by email (I think) apologies to anyone I have offended

Just had an email through from a non logged in member or visitor to the site.

It was sent as a trade enquiry about an ebay auction.

It came through in french and roughly translated as:

Hole Duke ^ you know not say thank you when they give you information ? Next time t ^ t ^ go to badword ! Spipice of kon .

I reply to all enquiries on ebay and Tamiyaclub but I don't post on the forums very often and there is only one thread which I have been a bit lax in replying to, so if I have offended anyone by not saying thank you quickly enough or if someone could direct me to a thread where someone has been kind enough to give me advice or information that I haven't replied to that would be appreciated.

If it was a joke, good one :)

Thank you to everyone on TC that has helped me out in the past, present or future :)

PS mods, if this is in the wrong place or inappropriate please feel free to lock or move it.

PPS Thanks to the mods too.

Thank you.

Rich

Don't sweat it Rich... just ignore it. If whoever sent it didn't bother to identify themselves then treat it as spam.

That's what I intend to do chap, just wanted to make sure I hadn't forgotten / upset anyone.

By the way, did the arms / wishbones arrive ok?

They certainly did - if I forgot to say so (and I can't actually find any evidence that I did) then I apologise too! Fitted them ages ago!