briang

WTB Tamiya Avante 2011

Looking for an Avante 2011. NIB preferred but will also consider nice condition with box. PM me or email bwgrissom@msn.com if you have one you would sell or know where one is available.

Thanks!

Brian

If you are located in europe, modellbau-seidel has some stock.

Just ordered one myself :D

Cheers,

Niels

Thanks for the heads up Droopy1975, unfortunately I am in the USA.

No problem, and the one from tamiya era?

The one from me, was ok just the shipping cost is too high as shipping to US above 1 kg has to go via DHL Express which is Very Expensive..

Hope i can help you mate!

Cheers

I'm also willing to help out and forward a delivery to the US.

From seidel to me is around $500 inclusive shipping and shipping from me to us I believe is around $50 but I have to check that.

• Like 1

I'm also willing to help out and forward a delivery to the US.

From seidel to me is around $500 inclusive shipping and shipping from me to us I believe is around $50 but I have to check that.

That would be cool rate! :)

That would be awesome Droopy! Let me know what you find out about shipping. You guys are awesome!

You can have a look on www.post.nl, use Google translate for shipping costs. Weight is around 5kg.

The one from me, was ok just the shipping cost is too high as shipping to US above 1 kg has to go via DHL Express which is Very Expensive..

Hope i can help you mate!

Cheers

Tamiya Era, The one you are selling is a Vintage, correct?

Tamiya Era, The one you are selling is a Vintage, correct?

I have PMed you for the Avante 2011..but also i have Vintage Avante 1988 if you r interested :-)

Big thanks to Droopy1975 for helping me out with getting an Avante 2011 from modellbau-seidel! The order is placed and should be on it's way soon. He has been super helpful with the whole process!!

Super standup TamiyaClub member to say the least. :D

Big thanks to Droopy1975 for helping me out with getting an Avante 2011 from modellbau-seidel! The order is placed and should be on it's way soon. He has been super helpful with the whole process!!

Super standup TamiyaClub member to say the least. :D

Braing I need something from you, before I get a fight at home because I got stuck with another avante.

I need you address details, otherwise I can't forward your parcel[emoji6]