Sign in to follow this  
InsaneJim69

Madcap and Astute Parts

A recent bulk purchase on ebay has yielded some nice items, but alot of them I do not need. So I might as well sell them onto others who could better use them. So the first batch for sale here is .......

Brand new Madcap chassis. Some extremely light marks underneath from storage but its mint. £20

Madcap/Astute front tyres. These are in extremely good condition, no signs of ever being glued at all and approx IMO around 80% life still on them. As you can see on the pictures the pin grips are still in good condition. £15

Astute Gear set brand new in packet. £15

and finally a Fibrelyte Astute front Carbon Fibre damper mount. used but in great condition, with only slight marks where some screws and bolts have been to mount it to the bulkhead. £10

Here are the pics ......

gallery_16696_3981_91867.jpg

gallery_16696_3981_84911.jpg

gallery_16696_3981_98285.jpg

gallery_16696_3981_125714.jpg

gallery_16696_3981_124731.jpg

No idea what these are worth tbh, so I can either sell all together or separately. I have added some prices, but these are rough guesses at what they are worth. Feel free to make an offer.

Willing to post worldwide at cost.

I also have found some brand new Madcap front and rear damper stays in mint condition. (pics to come tomorrow)

More items to come soon.

Thanks

James

:)

Sign in to follow this