Fruitfly01

Name The Car Game.

Ah, must be the TXT then. Specifically, the top links where they attach to the axles.

Ding, ding, correct you are! I actually realised that thec photo I cropped is in my showroom...

Once you said I was close with my guess of the TLT, a quick look at the manual for its larger sibling confirmed the part shown in the photo.

Anyway, what do y'all think this is?

20151011_233434_zpsk3jkkvcf.jpg

Well, that's a propshaft for sure, and I know you have both TT01 and DF02 in the shaft drive camp, but I think I can see carbon fibre upper deck? So I'm going TT01. I don't think it had any special model designation (R, D etc.), if memory serves me right you've got a hopped up early TT01...

Excellent powers of deduction - you are quite right. It is indeed a hopped up early TT-01, specifically the one that lurks beneath this shell:

DSC05017_zps896xt88k.jpg

Your turn!

• Like 1

Grey plastic vertically-split chassis says either TL-01LA or M-03. Hinge pins rather than screws says more likely to be a TL-01LA, plus those don't look like M-size rally blocks. However the wishbones look like standard ones.

I'd therefore say it is a lightweight TL-01LA chassis set fitted with standard TL-01 suspension, a fibreglass chassis brace from a TL-01B, aftermarket shock tower braces (3Racing?), Mini CVA shocks, a stabiliser set, blue alloy ball links, adjustable upper arms, etc.

• Like 1

Was it your TL-01 Castrol Toms Supra that became a blue Beetle, a silver Evo, and then an orange Scooby?

DSC_0060_zpsy7qsichg.jpg

Yes, that's it.

Fitted with the lightweight A-parts (chassis), 3Racing suspension braces, CVAs and stabilisers (the latter being totally pointless bling on a rally car!)

I've got it on the workbench as I'm hoping for some wet weather rally action over the autumn!

Your turn.

Here we go:

DSC05264_zpslnnrbo7p.jpg

What have we here? (Bonus points if you can work out the specific model as above! :))

Was it your TL-01 Castrol Toms Supra that became a blue Beetle, a silver Evo, and then an orange Scooby?

DSC_0060_zpsy7qsichg.jpg

that paint tho.

No guesses? Time for a clue then:

This chassis is third generation, but has no "3" in its designation.

I just take a wild guess and say "King Blackfoot", since it is the 3rd generation of the ORV chassis line.

Another good guess, but sadly also incorrect.

Time then for another clue:

This is one of those cars where fitting a hugely powerful motor won't really make you a whole lot faster around the track. In fact, some people argue that you can have plenty of fun with it using nothing more than a Sport Tuned and a good battery.

However it is not a Grasshopper or a Hornet.

What could it be?

Yes, the M-05 it is! Specifically, this one:

DSC04900_zpslelxowph.jpg

Well done. Your turn!