beefmuffin

FS: NIB Vintage Fox (NOTE: wheels assembled) $375 free U.S. shipping

Hey guys some of you may have seen the NIB Vintage Fox I have listed on eBay. I've decided to update the listing with my rock bottom price of $375 shipped in U.S. or at-cost int'l. Have a look at the pics below. Is in great NIB shape except original owner assembled wheels / tires.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331681180763 (** UPDATED LINK **)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This is an absolute bargain beefmuffin :blink: If I didn't already have 3 NIB Foxen... :wacko:
IMHO, this kit is almost half price. You're very generous. The 12 currently watching it on eBay really need to sort themselves out.

• Like 2

Are the tires glued or just put together?

Nice fox.

Just put together - the original owner gave up pretty quick lol.

This is an absolute bargain beefmuffin :blink: If I didn't already have 3 NIB Foxen... :wacko:

IMHO, this kit is almost half price. You're very generous. The 12 currently watching it on eBay really need to sort themselves out.

Yeah someone really needs to snag it quick. Originally I had it listed for $450 obo, but decided to go down to my rock bottom price to make it easier. If I wasn't the one selling it I would have snapped it up by now!

** PRICE LOWERED: $325 (firm) w/ free U.S. shipping, at cost to other places **

If you ever had any interest in picking up a NIB vintage Fox... I mean, do I have to say it?

I would have jumped at it . But the Aus $$$ not great .

US $325 = Aus $447 + pp fees + freight = OMG !!! . As this is what i have wanted , as

i don't have NIB Fox :( ..

Sorry Beef ! I'm sure some one will .

• Like 1

I would have jumped at it . But the Aus $$$ not great .

US $325 = Aus $447 + pp fees + freight = OMG !!! . As this is what i have wanted , as

i don't have NIB Fox :( ..

Sorry Beef ! I'm sure some one will .

Thanks Matty I'm starting to not want to bother relisting it if it doesn't sell again. Mind-boggling to me given the price, and I'm sure just parted out it would fetch more than the asking price. Body + stickers, $100+. Blister, $100. Perfect chassis, $50-60. Wheels + tires, $50-60. That already covers the cost more or less, and all other parts total would easily be $150+. Sunny PM'd me and is interested, so it may sell to him shortly.

If it don't sell , It's not the right time too sell ?.

Ya may just have to hold onto it for a few months & then try .

Just wish the Aus $$ was better , as i would have snapped it up so fast

you would have not known who got it :lol: ..

Hope Sunny gets it , it would be going to a great home , Maybe not as good as my home :lol: , :P ..

• Like 1