Nobody wants a couple bundles of hen's teeth NIP/NOS parts that are immediately worth more than you paid? If I wasn't selling them I'd definitely buy them, the Falcon parts at the very least!

Let's do some math...

1) Falcon Parts Bundle: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331699188811

• $55 obo w/ free shipping -- make me an offer, tell me u r from here and I'll accept any offer, on any item, for $10+ less than listed price... so $45 w/ free shipping
  • Included parts:
  • So at $45 they are immediately worth about $40 to $100 more than you paid

2) Sonic Fighter Parts Bundle: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331699296644

• $45 obo w/ free shipping... so $35 w/ free shipping
  • Included parts:
    • X10003 B Parts (Bumper Tree)
    • X10161 C Parts (Yellow Parts)
    • X10162 D Parts (White Parts)
    • X10163 F Parts (Front Shock Tower + Arms)

• Total price range of ~$75 (min) to ~$109 (max)

• So at $35 they are immediately worth about $40 to $70 more than you paid

princess-bride-14.jpg

I would buy the Falcon F parts but don't want to break your bundle and I don't need too much them to buy all parts but your bundle is very yummy.

Probably the rereleases effect has hit also the not rereleased models.

Max

• Like 1

I would by the Falcon F parts but don't want to break your bundle and I don't need too much them but your bundle is very yummy.

Probably the rereleases effect has hit also the not rereleased models.

Max

You're probably right Max... I don't think anyone should be worrying about or waiting around for a Falcon re-re though!

Sure... could happen. I wouldn't bet on it though, anytime soon at least.

It's funny also because originally I had just the Falcon A parts listed for $30 obo and they attracted a fair amount of interest. Somehow adding the even more valuable F parts with the B parts thrown in for good measure has turned off potential buyers. Hmm... and I think I just figured out why... (I'm so smart, lol -- Professor BEEF).

I bet people are searching specifically for the part they want and then either filtering the results by price or sorting from low to high. Even if overall they'd be getting a way better deal, their myopic search technique is preventing them from even seeing it. Unfortunately that presents an annoying need for me to spend more time selling things off one by one, which I really don't want to spend so much time doing. Catch 22! <_<

Scalpel has my old falcon, which needed a bumper (and D4), maybe give him a pm and see if he has found one.

• Like 1

Scalpel has my old falcon, which needed a bumper (and D4), maybe give him a pm and see if he has found one.

Thanks Berman, but I am curious and see an opportunity to test my theory. I'm going to break up the group into 3 parts, all of which are still under the next lowest price available for each respective part but which add up to more than what I'm asking for all 3. Say $19.99 for the A parts, $39.99 for the F parts, and $9.99 for the B parts, for a total of $69.97 (as opposed to $55 or $45).

The $0.99 instead of $1.00 is another test to see if it prevents being excluded from results filtering for prices below some even number.

I will report back with my results!