Sign in to follow this  
svenb

TSU-06 servo/tble-02-tble-03s

Are the above compatible together? I've used a digital servo(alturn) before with a 105bk esc and had problems with the servo twitching,don't want to waste any money on something that does the same.

Sven

Are you sure that it was the ESC that was causing the servo to twitch?

No,but have read that latest tamiya tsu-06 servo is unsuitable for some esc's including the 105 so wondered if that's what made the allturn servo twitch with my 105.

I want a tsu-06 servo to work with the latest tble esc.

What receiver were you using when the twitching appeared?

The TEU-105BK features BEC as well as your receiver. It could be that either the ESC's or receiver's BEC isn't up to the task of delivering high power for servos that are more energy demanding than usual. If this is truly the case, a separate BEC unit might help.

I'd guess the TBLE line of ESC's have similar BEC capabilities as the 105BK does.

If there is no huge load on the steering, then servo won't be pulling a lot of amps (maxing out the BEC). Usually twitching is related to radio interference.

I see this is an old topic, but I've just bought and got the TSU-06 servo and it doesn't work with the TBLE-02S ESC. However the manual says it's only not compatible with the TEU-105BK and TEU-302BK ESCs.

From my guess, the TSU-06 could be older than the TBLE line of speed controllers, so they won't get mentioned in the manual.

The TEU-105BK and -302BK were the few speed controllers that included BEC at that time.

Even though, I'd rather follow 94eg's advice.

• Like 1

Got it to work.. for an hour or so, and now the ESC is saying that it is in overload protection. Guess I'm switching back to the TSU-04.