Hi guys. I have a TG10 MK1 1/10 Subaru nitro. Not been used in about four years, started not long back but needs a tune up. Good used condition....

Can you guys give me an indicator of what I should be asking please :)

Thanks. Lee

Condition is everything as the parts price soon adds up. The engine needs to be useable as a replacement will cost. Nitro still isn't that well liked but plenty of collectors like me will pick them up if they are good examples. Original box can add value as do the manual and tools. Some of the bodies are now commanding high prices to replace and can cost £50 for an original.

Recent TG10's have gone for around the £90 to £100 mark good used but some that have been refurbished and sold with new bodies and good pictures have made around £130.

I have nearly all the Tamiya TG10 range so shout if you need advice etc.

As above, Mint/very good condition body, box and manual makes a huge difference.

Being the TG10 Impreza, it will be the 99 version which was only ever released on the TG10 chassis, so bodies and decals are very rare/expensive indeed to replace.

If you have pictures it would help to put a more accurate price on it for you.

James

:)

Could also be 44034 Impreza 2001. 57704 the XB TL-01 also has the 99 body fitted. I agree though, some of the bodies are now demanding very high prices. I am finding that on the TGS and TNS ranges the bodies are only available in the factory finished versions and they are rare and expensive.