Sheriff

RC10 Classic NIB, how much?

I'm considering letting my NIB RC10 Classic (re-release) go, as I really don't know when I'll ever get to build it.

Anyone any suggestions on pricing??

Cheers

Worlds edition are still available at £180 retail in UK. I'd suggest that's the upper limit of what you could achieve. Probably nearer £140 for the classic, given there is a small audience after those who were excited by the release have probably already got their kit

Thanks for the suggestions.

The classic sold out in all shops a while ago now, so definitely won't be on sale at Tamico!

Unlike the Worlds edition, the classic was a limited number kit, so should definitely be worth more than the worlds kit.

My friend just sold his on Facebook for $200+ shipping.. I'd make an offer on it, but I'm saving for my last parts order for my B4.1 build

I would say anywhere in the ballpark of $300 - $400 if it is still unopened and factory sealed.

"Factory sealed" kits are worthless imo, unless you like collecting expensive empty boxes :)

Anywhere from $375-$450 range. The worlds are a dime a dozen but it's been batted around that they only made 2500 of the classics