Johan

Jimny scale addon

Hi all,

just a thread to show off some of the new parts I have been working on.. a 3d printed bullbar..

post-7630-0-86222400-1451308114_thumb.jp

roofrails, sidebars and a hoodmirror are also in the making

• Like 2

Really interested in these, that bar looks great. Any idea on timescale for availability?

The interior looks like Tamiya Rally car cockpit set.

Thanks all. the cockpit is :Rally Car Cockpit #54491

All (yes there is more) the scale items for the jimny will be available soon, somewhere before the end of the month.

Those look great! I am terrible at navigating Shapeways though. Any chance of a link?

• Like 1

I've found it, just search Jimny.

No active promo codes at the moment so I'm going to wait, they inevitably start a new promo no sooner than I checkout...

• Like 1

I was thinking of ordering the bullbar in white polished or perhaps metallic, but I can only seem to see it listed in white strong and flexible. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Looks fantastic. Really like these little kits. I'd definitely be buying all those if I had one. A wheel cover for the back and a snorkel would look great too and may be some door mounted wing mirrors as an option. Brilliant little scaler project.

@ XV pilot, you are not doing anything wrong. at the moment it is only available in white strong and flexible. I had it available in polished for 1 day... but because the polishing makes it a bit thinner i remove that option because of strength. The metalic plastic has also less strength, if you don't mind that, i will make it available..

Thanks. I didn't realise the white polished and metallic finishes were significantly weaker. I'll have to have a think and let you know...

Received my front bull bar today at long last (never did get a shapeways promo code!)

Looks awesome; fitment is spot on. Will post pictures once painted up (silver). 

• Like 1