Sign in to follow this  
Sayer

Need help purchasing from Tamico

Is there anyone in the EU (Germany would be even better) willing to help me make some purchases from Tamico. I've reached out to berman (since he helped last time) but I don't think he's been around much recently.

Awww... not feeling the love :(

Sayer means someone else that actually lives in Europe. But it's nice (and very awkward) to know he is thinking of me. :blink:

Is there anyone in the EU (Germany would be even better) willing to help me make some purchases from Tamico. I've reached out to berman (since he helped last time) but I don't think he's been around much recently.

• Like 1

I think I could help if the others that raised their hands yet struggle. Since I live near Tamico, this would even save 4.90 Euro shipping costs (if the total amount costs more than 150 Euro, shipping within Germany is free according to Tamico's delivery details). Anyway, I've dealt with Sayer before regarding buying an article in Germany and forwarding it to him, and thus I can vouch for him.

EDIT: Shipping costs from Tamico Germany to Canada is 29.90 Euro, according to this:

http://tamico.de/Versand

This is positively surprising to me, since in the past they only delivered to countries within the EU. That pricetag is OK for bodyshells and kit boxes (I couldn't get that much cheaper conditions when using insured and tracked shipping if I remember correctly), but if it is just for some small parts that easily fit into a padded envelope, I think I could do better.

Thanks guys, I saw that they started shipping to Canada after I made the post - still struggling a bit though since there's some sort of Paypal issue with my address and it won't let me change it on the order :wacko:

Awww... not feeling the love :(

Sayer means someone else that actually lives in Europe. But it's nice (and very awkward) to know he is thinking of me. :blink:

No idea how I mixed up "waterbok" with "berman". maybe I needed sleep?

If you still need help, please let us know.

Thanks. I'll see what they say about the order completion. I made another order specifying a different address and had the same problem despite it being correct. If they're unable to help, I'll just have them cancel both orders and do the relay process. Things have been frustrating in one way or another this weekend, so I'm trying the be patient and not get too wound up <_<