Sign in to follow this  
Nitomor

Tamiya Terra Crusher / Wild Commando nitro

I want to have a clear out of these 1:8 scale nitro powered rigs. I've gone all electric and as awesome as these are, it wouldn't be fair to run these with the kids and their 1:10 scale rigs... Full list of what I have below;

Terra Crusher Red Body...

large.image.jpg.93358a64fcf94f5ca103e866

Terra Crusher, Blue anodised chassis and engine top...(note dampers will be removed)

large.image.jpg.9c14c187b27fbd156ad0cdc5

Complete set shells off...

large.image.jpg.013553dd6b76d243bde7a2eb

Complete set (note radio not for sale)

large.image.jpg.06016fc93c30ae0745c27f62

Damage to red shell

large.image.jpg.dce53cba4fc9ff85cf39a40b

3 Terra Crusher shells in total - Red, Gold and the pink one

large.image.jpg.391c4b13c4aa7c0b3a8a574c

Wild commando complete except dampers (still to be removed) and radio gear (receiver/servos) Wild Commando has black chassis, uncoloured engine top and ribbed electronics case.

large.image.jpg.fa7d1b78f75fe4100fd437ea

Wild commando rolling chassis (complete except damers, radio gear/servos, motor, fuel tank, gearbox

large.image.jpg.b090ac8bad72bdc3bd615fd4

All spares

large.image.jpg.0db9ee9b84a8aafed8a87ede

Terra Crusher Manuals

medium.image.jpg.793efd175f868fbf18c827e

Wild Commando booklets x 2Nr

medium.image.jpg.9b935d81cb7c8ee39a12a4c

Spare Body Mounts

medium.image.jpg.1a83fa319b4e0658cdbb60f

Spare clutch and other parts x 3Nr sets

medium.image.jpg.7ca620cc10cf373eb6628d3

Spare driveshafts etc x 3 bags like one below

medium.image.jpg.e5fe8544c7047006ed5b6d5

Spare gears x 3nr bags

medium.image.jpg.c2131d5da5217062ed211ca

1Nr air filter...aftermarket it looks like;

medium.image.jpg.5f8cef04b2b2c9397c41dca

I'd like £350 for the lot plus postage. Everything in the pictures is for sale except dampers and radio gear/servos. Only one truck still has the servo/radio gear on it but I will be removing this and the dampers I will be using on my Bullhead and other models.

If anyone would like to discuss individual lots or shopping lists please pm to discuss.

Cheers

Nito

Hi, Nice lot but you may need to rethink your price. Used Terra Crushers are only making around £80-85 complete at the moment which would mean three complete cars are worth around £240. The recent one on Ebay that sold with the yellow wheels was £85 and I purchased it almost new with radio gear etc. Yours however have all radio gear, a gearbox, engine and lots of other small parts missing. Even taking into account the spares that came with the UK kits you have bagged up the price just wont reach £350.

You would probably get better value splitting into separate smaller lots as complete as possible so buyers might be interested. Terra Crusher parts are not cheap so complete cars will be easier to shift. My experience with buying Tamiya Nitro now shows me the more complete the cars are the better the price realized.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the advice. I'm open to offers as a job lot, I don't have my finger on the pulse for these at all, they were over £400 each new. I broke one of them down as the engine had no compression and on ebay it made £35 odd for the engine, £35 for the gearbox and a hummer shell and wheels as new went for around £55. The bare chassis itself never sold (that's the bare Wild Commando above) and I also have an as new camo body set and wheels for that pictured.

As you say, wheels/tyres and any other parts I've seen for them are pretty hefty money, I thought with all that lot it would be worth it to someone. These have had very little use and the gearboxes are all trouble free. The engines haven't run for a long while and I have no fresh glow fuel to get them running. One of them is still complete radio wise but the radio gear is worth more to me than what it might add to the price. All the linkages etc come with them, it's literally just the receiver, transmitter, 2 servos and dampers that I've removed.

I'd like to have a go at converting them to electric but don't really have the time. As you know, they are pretty indestructible which is probably why there isn't more call for chassis and other parts.

I'm open to considering all/any offers, maybe even swaps/ p/ex for electric 1/10 Tamiyas.

Items are located near Canterbury Kent. I also have all the original boxes last time I checked (unless wife has chucked them) but they're too big to post out!

Cheers

Nito

Sign in to follow this