pizzachaude

Kyosho Optima re-release coming!

RCJaz are quoting £239, which after shipping and import duties / handling will put it way above UK retailer pricing.

Just pre-ordered with RC Mart as well, I hope this kit is as good as i'm being lead to believe!

I jumped on the RCMart Optima pre-orders a week or so ago. Hopefully they get enough units - If they do I am sure fulfillment will be fine, as I order quite a lot from them and their delivery service is excellent. Keeping everything crossed! :wacko:

I'm surprised that the hop up list doesn't contain an HG shock option. The kit shocks have adjustable collars and if they are anything like the Scorpion kit shocks, they will be best to impossible to bleed properly.

The HG shocks were a work of art, the bleeding is seamless and the threaded collars make adjusting ride height really easy

I'm surprised that the hop up list doesn't contain an HG shock option. The kit shocks have adjustable collars and if they are anything like the Scorpion kit shocks, they will be best to impossible to bleed properly.

The HG shocks were a work of art, the bleeding is seamless and the threaded collars make adjusting ride height really easy

I actually thought that these shocks that come with the kit as standard are the HG's.

I actually thought that these shocks that come with the kit as standard are the HG's.

They don't have the threaded collars, and the lower cap is the same design as the standard scorpion. The HG have cartridge style lower cap

My local hobby shop just called me. A couple hours later , I'll get mine. :lol:

• Like 2

Lucky! I expect I won't get hold of mine until after easter, so I'm hoping for reports and pics galore from those who do.

Lucky! I expect I won't get hold of mine until after easter, so I'm hoping for reports and pics galore from those who do.

DSC03503.JPG

DSC03504.JPG

DSC03505.JPG

DSC03506.JPG

DSC03508.JPG

DSC03509.JPG

DSC03510.JPG

• Like 5

Drool, that looks absolutely brilliant! Now I'll just sit quietly in a corner and head butt the wall until my kit arrives.

• Like 1

Servo mount, front support, battery mount etc.

DSC03532.JPG

plastic parts.

DSC03533.JPG

radio plate

DSC03534.JPG

one piece wheels

DSC03535.JPG

• Like 3

So awesome. I'm also hoping for a Turbo Optima. I'd love to get a few re-re bodies.

• Like 1

Yesterday the release date here in Norway was pushed back to the 26th of March. What with easter and all will probably mean the start of April.

But at least that should give me ample time to source a ditch to put it in.

• Like 2

Javelin with FPV equipment.

Well, it doesn't have to do with re-re Optima though.

mobile01-897cdec7e6cca598bf1ab174d970abf

Video is here.

Anyone heard anything from Stella? I haven't heard a peep.