Sign in to follow this  
Mokei Kagaku

Lots of WT-01 parts FS. (Wild Dagger, Twin Detonator, Blackfoot III/Xtreme etc.)

Lots of WT-01 parts for sale. Multiple parts of each except gearboxes (None!).

Most of the offered WT-01 parts are from new unused XB-models. Accordingly, they have ben assembled once by Tamiya Philippine plant workers. The models have however never been run and the parts are as such unused.

Send me a PM if interested. Need to get rid of surplus parts, so the prices for WT-01 parts are very reasonable!

(PS: I know the 4WD versions aren't really officially named WT-01 by Tamiya, but as Tamiya just refer to them "Wild Dagger Chassis" and "Twin Detonator Chassis", I chose to refer to them all as WT-01)

The Dual Hunter was referred to as a WR01 chassis (dual motor). Not sure why, it doesn't really follow with the WR02 being RWD but there you go ;)

I might want the parts needed to convert the rear end to steer.. (hope that makes sense?)

Might have to wait till the end of the month if you still have the parts then.

The Dual Hunter was referred to as a WR01 chassis (dual motor). Not sure why, it doesn't really follow with the WR02 being RWD but there you go ;)

I know that many refer to the 4WD versions as WR01, but I have never seen that in any Tamiya publication. In the perfect albums, the chassis "type" is usually named after the latest 4WD version, thus "Dual Hunter type chassis" in the newest publications I have. Would be very happy to see some documentation of it being called the WR01 though! :) Would simplify things quite a bit! And if the 4WD "WT-01's" aren't WR-01's, which chassis is the WR-01 then? The Wild Willy chassis maybe?

• Like 1

Yes I've only ever seen it referred as such on supplier websites, perhaps there was some internal reference/communiques from Tamiya to their dealers at the time, there must have been something there for it to become known as that?

Sign in to follow this