Sign in to follow this  
Mokei Kagaku

WTB: Original manuals for 58031 and 58033

As per title, I want to buy original Tamiya Manuals for:

58031 Brabham BT50 BMW Turbo

58033 Ford C100 RM Mk. 4

I've collected Tamiya Manuals for many years, so I know that These two are pretty rare, and the only two I still miss in the 58xxx-series, so I'm prepared to pay a premium price for them.

Thanks for looking!

I have the BT50 manual, but I have the car as well. Not sure if I want to separate them. Are you interested in buying the whole car with manual? The manual itself is mint like new. let me know your offer for just the manual or make an offer for the whole car if you are interested. It has a Tamiya black motor which I can remove and put in the stock original silvercan to lower costs. I have the 2 side mirrors they are not on car, as well as the lexan body which is new. Tires are used but in excellent shape no cracks no rot. Body has some damage but still looks good

DSCN1747.jpg

DSCN1763.jpg

Thanks a lot for your comment!

Although it's not in my interest, I think I would keep/sell the model and the manual as one "package". Both for the benefit of the buyer, who most likely will appreciate it, and for the higher pice you'll probably achieve. It's your decision though and as you asked what I'd pay for the Manual, I'd say USD50.00 including postage to my addrees in Germany would be fair or possibly even generous. :huh:

I'm however about to clean my collection of cars that I don't want to keep and have no desire for the BT50, but thanks for the offer! :)

Sign in to follow this