jeninjohnk

Hummer M1025

I was going to try a set of those Dirt Grabbers on my M1025 but was worried about clearance. How do they work?? Looks great and nice detailing!

Proper antenna tie-down. Nice! ;)

(Yeah, I spent a LOT of time in HMMWV's)

I haven't tried out the tires yet on the trail,,,but as far as clearance goes. I get the slightest rubbing on full lock---very slight..Sure looks like a win!! Was looking at the .50 cal for the top,but i kind of like the lower roof line. My big accomplishment was printing out the decals. Something about the tire pressures being displayed does it for me... :P

Nice Hummer jeninjohnk. I like specially the antenna tie-down solution. I think I will copy for my Hummer, it seems very realistic.

Jeepy2013... love the camo... but man, they are hard to find!!

appleby20.... this is kind of corny--but i didn't want to drill any holes in the chassis... its a black piece of wire out of a cat5 cable and i slipped it under the window.. i figure IF the antenna ever got hung up it would just pull itself free without doing damage..:)

Ive noticed its super hard to find this body now and when you do it's a small fortune. I've had this one for about 3 years now, I'm going to get it running again soon, it's missing a few small pieces on the chassis. I was going to add the metal antenna and I would like to add a Machine gun to the top, do you think the Fast Attack Machine gun would be the correct size?

I think I'm going to steel the antenna tie down idea too!

only machine gun i've seen was that .50 cal that everyone was using(its got a cool mounting post)..but its like 42.00!!! i prefer the lower roof line look... but that's just me.

only machine gun i've seen was that .50 cal that everyone was using(its got a cool mounting post)..but its like 42.00!!! i prefer the lower roof line look... but that's just me.

Which one is that? Do you have a link, would like to see what it looks like. The machine gun from the Fast Attack wouldn't work on the M1025 ?

Thanks!

BTW, are those 1.9 dirt grabbers on your rig? I was thinking about getting the 1.55 dirt thrashers and putting them on the 1.9 M1025 wheels, to keep the overall height down. The 1.9 tires tend to be pretty tall.

Yes..1.9 dirt grabbers.... I would like to get a set of 1.55 gearhead..UTE...for more scale look..