I have just dipped my toes and purchased a TA03F chassis ( looks new) so will be interesting how things go. Paid very little so far and they took the winning price and fees out immediately. I will update once/if the trade is successfully completed. 

I'm still using them from time to time. No issues

I have used RINKYA for quite a while. Very reliable and fast with good "storage" facilities if you are buying a number of items at different times.

Cheers

Darryn

Just compared the fees between RINKYA and Buyee. Way less at buyee. A 32.00 body set doubled in price before shipping was even added.

I have purchased a Super Astute, Optima Mid Turbo, Hotshott II, Super Sabre , new built Thunder Dragon, NIB motors and new decals and bodysets from  Jauce, never an issue and they are typically always in better condition than described, which is a nice change from ebay

I use Private Import Japan and have done for years. Never compared them to anybody else price wise but the service is spot on. I have a reduced fee price with them as I buy so much. They just remove prohibited items, fuel, paint tins and oils for me and ship. I have been doing it so long they dont event ask just remove them.

I always buy stuff for me with stuff I know is obsolete in europe and sell the other parts to pay for the order. Works well.

Boy I missed the bus on this business :D

But this thread has me wondering about buying overseas and importing to Japan ... I want a Baja Rey but it's only eBay or direct from Hobby Horizon or whatever.

Guess I'll have to email them.