RcMadness74

Please help me upload pics

I have tried so many different ways to upload pictures to this site, I have never had such a hard time out of the other forums. Lol. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I tried to use the search function and that wasn't even helping . Thank you

I usually upload my pictures from Photobucket.com

I think all new members have issues with uploading pics in here.

The showroom I have no problem but the forum just keeps on telling me that I have ran out of memory or something like that so because I'm officially old and grumpy now it's everybody's fault apart from me! So I shout at my tablet and don't bother!!!

• Like 1

I have tried so many different ways to upload pictures to this site, I have never had such a hard time out of the other forums. Lol. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I tried to use the search function and that wasn't even helping . Thank you

Here's an easy how-to. I personally use photobucket and imgur, which are 100% free. You can also use any other photos you can find in the internet, except for the ones in the main page of TamiyaClub. :)

vMELcWI.jpg

It ain't just new members who have problems posting pics.

I have had problems for a long time know.

I agree other sites make it easy to post a pic.

I for one don't see the use in having to use a host site.

I recon members should be able to post pics from a Google pics/back up.

I use photobucket too. Just join, it's free as others have said. Then do the following.....

1. Select 'upload' tab

2. It will then ask where you wish to upload from. On my tablet it's 'documents' for my pictures but it may say 'gallery' or 'images' depending on tablet, computer etc

3. Once your image is uploaded to photobucket select it and in the bottom right hand corner it will say 'share' (on tablet). A pop up appears. Select 'get links'.

4. Hold down (on tablet) the bottom link labelled 'IMG' and copy this link

5. Come back to this forum and long press in the input box and select 'paste'

I tend to come on here using my tablet. To copy and paste requires you to do a long press on the screen. On computer to do this is a right click then select the copy and paste options. Hth

• Like 1

I usually upload my pictures from Photobucket.com

Using 'chrome' not 'internet explorer',for some reason it doesn't work on Explorer!

I upload to photobucket,then goto'share'

Screenshot_2016-02-21-17-33-17.png

Then 'get link's

Screenshot_2016-02-21-17-33-23.png

Then copy 'IMG' (for forums)

Screenshot_2016-02-21-17-33-44.png

And then paste onto your post on here,job done!

DSC_0350.jpg

• Like 1

I use photobucket too. Just join, it's free as others have said. Then do the following.....

1. Select 'upload' tab

2. It will then ask where you wish to upload from. On my tablet it's 'documents' for my pictures but it may say 'gallery' or 'images' depending on tablet, computer etc

3. Once your image is uploaded to photobucket select it and in the bottom right hand corner it will say 'share' (on tablet). A pop up appears. Select 'get links'.

4. Hold down (on tablet) the bottom link labelled 'IMG' and copy this link

5. Come back to this forum and long press in the input box and select 'paste'

I tend to come on here using my tablet. To copy and paste requires you to do a long press on the screen. On computer to do this is a right click then select the copy and paste options. Hth

That's correct! When on the computer, I usually just drag the photos from the folder to photobucket, then get them in the right photobucket folder and that's it. :)

• Like 1

Internet Explorer simply does not work for me, so I use Chrome. I also have a Photobucket account as mentioned before.

• Like 2

Internet Explorer simply does not work for me, so I use Chrome. I also have a Photobucket account as mentioned before.

Same here!

Internet Explorer don't work on anything does it . I have No idea why people still use it . That's

the problem 99% of the time :lol: ..

• Like 1

OH sure, NOW it works, LOL. I think maybe I was just having trouble with posting off my phone on Chrome. IDK.

Thanks for all the help. NOw I can share my stuffs, ha

Brilliant you can post pics. Glad it's sorted now. Good choice of a first pic too. :)

I have problems posting pics too and I use photobucket, sometimes they will work sometimes they won't. Sometimes I have to make my post, then go back and edit it to get the pic to stick.

I have problems posting pics too and I use photbucket, sometimes they will work sometimes they won't. Sometims I have to make my post, then go back and edit ti to get the pic to stick.

Same with me. I wonder if updating to a more recent version of the forum's software would help. At least security wise, I'd highly recommend it to protect the forum and its members against hackers.

I used to find that happened too sometimes, but it stopped when I updated my Photobucket app.

Photobucket also works for ipad users, just download the app. Go to pic and click on i for info, the links open up, click on img link and it says copied. Then hold down finger on screen until paste comes up and bingo!

The photobucket app on my iPad freezes when I copy links. No idea why