Sign in to follow this  
Shodog

8mm ball ends for Avante

I need 8 of these suckers and then I would have a complete new Avante from parts. After I build my new Avante I was going to sell the built one I have now. These ball ends are proving to be very hard to come by. When they do show up on Ebay, the price goes way too high. I know that a few people have a bunch of these but It seems no one wants to let go of any of them. This creates and artificially high price. I was thinking of using the best 8 off of my built car. since the resale of my built car would be better if it is whole, what can I use in the place of the 8mm ball ends. will ones from the avante 2001 or vanquish work. the hard part I see is that they have to be big enoungh to thread onto the shafts of the C parts.

Jim

logo_member2.gif

what country is this in? the price on the titanium screw kit is R314.00. What currency does that refer to?

logo_member2.gif

quote:

what country is this in? the price on the titanium screw kit is R314.00. What currency does that refer to?

logo_member2.gif

id=quote>id=quote>

ZA looks lika South Africa to me.... icon_smile_big.gif

O wait, the blue header of the Internet explorer window says so as well! icon_smile.gif

I hear in South africa you can get a lot of discontiued stuff. Ask jacolouw, I bet he knows (he is South-African icon_smile_wink.gif ). He said before you could get LunchBox bodyparts set there as well. icon_smile_shock.gif

Sjoerd

Visit my site @ www.tamiya.tk!