Sign in to follow this  
DeBruce

Super Astute Lower Arms Wanted

Hi all,

Bought a 'fixer upper' - what are the chances of anyone having some replacement good arm sets I could buy. I want to replace both front and rears.

Cheers

Nobody? Does anyone have any spares squirrelled away? I'm going to do a ground up rebuild of a chassis I bought and I have a few interesting ideas I want to incorporate but I want to build a clean shelter that I'll run gently from time to time.

I do have a bunch of those new in package, but not really sure if I want to sell. If you have any redundant new SA or Dyna Storm spares, I could consider trading them for other parts. Also looking for the rounded original springs for the hicap damper hop up options..

Hey I have a Re-Re Dynastorm and an Astute that I've rebuilt (original not super). I don't have any spares for the Dyna but I've got a few bits for the Astute. I've given one each of the C parts to a friend to create a 3D model as I'm thinking about having some made in a stronger material.

Don't think I've got anything you want basically but if you'd consider parting with the Super Astute arms I'd be very very grateful. I have a very sick looking chassis and debating restoring it but to be honest if I can't get the arms then that really kills the project.

I will be posting my original astute resto soon...

Still looking for Super Astute lower arms if anyone can help...

PM!

Sign in to follow this