Sign in to follow this  
Hillman666

WANTED - Stadium Blitzer / Blitzer Beetle / Bear Hawk parts

Hi All,

I am still looking for a few parts to get a couple of projects finished and up and running. Can anyone help with the following please -

Motor cover and screws x 2

Steering arms

and pinion spacer

12514062_10153264448560957_7201569820211

Did I send you a PM about an alternative motor cover? I thought I did, but maybe I imagined it...

yeah you did mate, sorry I haven't replied yet. Appreciate the info you sent. Got a couple on order but still trying to find the originals if I can.

Which steering arms are you after , the bear hawk has thinner ones than the blitzer series.

I have the motor plate and cover andbive got blitzer steering arms. I could dig the screws up too if needed

Awesome! Thanks! Blitzer arms are what I am after preferably but would be OK with bear hawk ones. I didn't realise there was a difference to be honest. Screws would amazing too if possible.

blitzer steering links are longer than the bear hawk, and run on ball joints at both ends, bear hawk steering links only run a ball joint on the steering knuckle, and are bent to shape for connecting to the servo horn

I have a pair, they are used, marked by my pliers (not the rods themselves I should add) from when I was adjusting them to get the front end mostly running true. Will give them to you for the cost of shipping, catch is I don't know when I'll get the chance to price the shipping or to get them on the way to you for the next 2 weeks. they do still grip the ball joint nicely too.

And just thought, I'll have to see if they are still here with me, or at the new house already.

edit: I may also still have the spacer, these are from the blitzer beetle re re, which I've turned into a black chassis bear hawk....

I have a set of original BB steering arms, as they are from the original they have some toe out on them (I replaced with Re-Re ones)

You are welcome to them, i'll chuck them in with the Manta Ray.

That's brilliant thanks so much guys for all the help and offers.

That's hopefully both projects sorted for steering arms now and one sorted for motor cover and screws.

:):):):):):):):):):)

Sign in to follow this