Sign in to follow this  
t3garett

Found: nsx mobil 1 piaa body set

Hi all

I m looking for an nsx castrol mugen body kit or an nsx dome avex body kit or an nsx mobil one piaa body kit. New unpainted or painted in excellebt condition.

Thanks in advance

Can you confirm:

NSX Castrol kit 58233

NSX Dome Avex 44008 1/8 scale

NSX Mobil 58220

Yes The castrol nsx and mobile one are correct. The dome avex I m after is the 1/10 scale that came with the ta03 I believe.

I am after one of the 3, preferably the casrol nsx , which I think is magnificent. I am starting an nsx collection for my on road cars. It may sound silly but the more nsx I buy the more I need !

Thanks for your reply

I see these in Japan quite a bit so will keep my eye open. The only Dome NSX is the 1/8 scale but plenty of Raybrigs over the years. 58254 is a Raybrig on the TA03

I'm certain he is looking for the Tamiya Avex Dome Mugen NSX Body Parts Set #50776

Yeah the 1/10 Dome NSX was on the TA03 chassis (58207)quite a rare bodyset these days.

James

:

Hi

yes the 50776 is the one I ve found one on ebay com in canada and contacted the seller but shipping alone is 70usd to where I live in france which makes it far more expensive than what I m prepared to pay.

what I really would likeis the castrol mugen which I find looks awesome.

It s funny because I ve found the rarest nsx body kit (carbon pattern limited edition 2002 raybrig nsx) nib for 30 euros.

thanks for your input, fingers crossed a castrol turns up.

Thanks 67CamaroSS for the offer but I think shipping will kill my budget especially if I have insured shipping which would be mandatory with such rare bodies. Fingers crossed something turns up this side of the pond !

Have found a NIB nsx avex dome 1/10th now. But still looking for castrol and mobil 1.

Thanks for the heads up acprc ! Not on the list because I ve already got one NIB !!!

Great find though, they are very very rare !

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me.

Cheers

Just found and bought the nsx castrol mugen !

Still looking for an nsx mobil 1 piaa.

Just found the mobil 1 nsx !

Will be starting a thread soon about my nsx collection with lots of photos. 

Cheers

Sign in to follow this