salvine

Antony at Tony's tamiya Parts?

Been waiting for info from him on an order, but its been a bit dodgy..

I've ordered from Tony loads of times, he's always fantastic with every order I've placed.

You could try contacting him through ebay, his seller ID is europro975

I had something come through in record time as always last week. Ordered loads from him, really is one of the best sellers around!

It's Odd. Ordered some things he had to source from Japan. In mid feb he thought he should see them the next week.

A lot depends whether they actually make the Container shipment into the UK - I've had a couple of items from other sellers miss one container and have to wait for the following one.

I ordered some M chassis gear shafts Tuesday and they arrived today.

Without doubt the best UK seller of Tamiya bar none. Quick, easy service. Nobody anywhere in the UK better in my opinion.

• Like 1

Hi Salvine,

Please PM me with your ebay ID and the part you were after and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Antony

• Like 2

Without doubt the best UK seller of Tamiya bar none. Quick, easy service. Nobody anywhere in the UK better in my opinion.

Amen !! Ordered god know how much from him over the years and always super fast and very well packaged :)

James

:)

Hi Salvine,

Please PM me with your ebay ID and the part you were after and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Antony

Good stuff Antony. I know where my parts are coming from from here on (:

Ordered loads of bits from him on ebay for my Blackfeet and never had a problem

I too have made a lot of orders with Tony,

Excellent service

Another one jumping on the bandwagon, If it ain't Tony's, it ain't worth buying from.

Its worth pointing out that Antony will also order specially for you if you didn't know he can. Not just whats in his store on Ebay.

• Like 1

As Acprc mentioned, I have a special relationship with Tamiya Japan. I can special order any part they have in stock, that also includes tools, clothing etc.

Also, if there are parts, people want on a regular basis, I will be more than happy to keep them in stock. Please let me know.

I can 99% of the time, match or beat any other UK ebay sellers prices.

All items, now have free worldwide standard shipping, 30 day returns and we dispatch all orders received before 5pm (UK time) on that same day.

Antony

• Like 4

Wow what a vote for Antony. If and when i want a Tamiya part or anything Tamiya related from Ebay, then i am going to make a beeline to Antony.

Well done Antony.

Mr Fog

Just an update. Things are getting sorted out. There was an issue with Tamiya not having the parts anymore. Don't misread my original post. I know awhile back that he was looking to close up shop. Just making sure he was still around since my email was not replied to.

I've ordered part's of europro975 on eBay and he's been spot on despatch email then arrived the next day! but in fairness I don't think I've ever had a bad seller on eBay or online shops!

As Acprc mentioned, I have a special relationship with Tamiya Japan. I can special order any part they have in stock, that also includes tools, clothing etc.

Also, if there are parts, people want on a regular basis, I will be more than happy to keep them in stock. Please let me know.

All items, now have free worldwide standard shipping, 30 day returns and we dispatch all orders received before 5pm (UK time) on that same day.

Antony

Watch out for that Tony guy. So we all agree he may be a good-natured mustachioed-Italian-plumber-turned-RC-dealer... but he could just as easily be the villanous version of the same thing, and if you try to call him about your order he yells unintelligible roar-like taunts at you over phone (not simply bad customer service, genuinely evil customer service).

9e5.png

• Like 1

Yip, he is a top seller, I'm in Australia and have ordered many times from him :) Never any problems :D

Antony

If you could find a set of King Blackfoot decals I would be over the moon

Hi Pumesta,

Just checked with Japan and I'm afraid those decals are now discontinued and they have none left in stock.

Also checked with the UK and US importers and they too have none left in stock.

Might be worth you putting a wanted add on here.

Antony

• Like 1