Sign in to follow this  
Hambo

FS - Tamiya Porsche 959 1/12 resto project

This was originally bought as a kit from Beattie's toy and model shop around 1992.

I'm after about £120 + p&p.

It's missing the following things:

2 x servos

1 receiver

1 x rear right spring

I don't have the box or the manual any more.

Body-wise it's missing the following (I know I have them somewhere but I spent two nights looking for them and now I've given up):

The vac-formed cockpit moulding plus drivers' heads

The headlight assembly (silver surrounds and lightbulbs)

Left-hand wing mirror

The broken part is the wishbone coming off the top of the suspension column, on the rear right side. I do, however, have the upright bit coming off the top of the turret (the silver rod and collar bit you see in one of the pix).

As you can see it's a bit dirty, and I reckon the oil in the dampers dried up long ago. Always thought they were an odd design...

It had relatively little use, despite its condition. I ran it perhaps 6 or 7 times and I pinched the servos for another kit, after which it stayed in a box.

Oh yeah, and there's a small packet of suspension bits left over from when I replaced a broken wishbone.

If anyone wants to see a different picture let me know what and I'll take the shot and post it here.

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

Gosh that's rough. I'll take it though :) Send me your payment details ukzz4iroc (@) yahoo dot com

I'm in the UK.

Cheers

Felix

OK matey, will do. Do you mean Acc No and sort code? I think I'm a bit out of touch...

Sign in to follow this