MADMAN_RC

Kyosho beetle build

I love the scorpion so much I wanted a partner for it. This just arrived. I plan to pair these with identical electronics (GoolRc 3100 combos) and sand drag race them through camp in one of my favorite camping spots in the Mojave Desert. 

4E8EF969-8C7F-4DE4-A252-270821DCC19F_zps

Just one extra reason to drink a beer with some friends. :D

• Like 1

They are indeed a beautiful chassis in bare form, a shame to cover it up with all the electrics etc :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Percymon said:

They are indeed a beautiful chassis in bare form, a shame to cover it up with all the electrics etc :(

Check out Cha-ching racing on Facebook. I might not be putting the plastic tub on...

Ron at Cha-Ching might be putting together a cage for me soon. It will be awesome to see a cage Through the windows! Until then I finished it up. Will have to decide on color today.

While I wait for the motor and ESC combos from China I decided to install a vxl-3s ESC and a trinity caliber 19t brushed motor. Reverse off because traxxas ESCs are lame and 100% reverse with no stopping in between forward shreds drivetrains. This car flys. I installed the included smaller gear ratio. I wish I could get an adjustable reverse like the castle ESC on castle link. I also purchased a XP2G radio and 4channel receiver off eBay for 30$ shipped. I like the adjustment on this radio and for less then a MT-4 receiver I am happy. 

FC37326C-8622-4E64-A9FF-1620E93428CB_zps

5BA3CD53-FA1E-4768-B7EC-F961B933D7E0_zps

looking good, another kit I'm really looking forward to.  Kyosho is really nailing it with their re-re's.