TwistedxSlayer

Metallic pink neo scorcher tt-02b

Right guys and gals.

Took her out tonight for a quick photo update.

Red soft DF02 hop up springs.

XIiyNWb.jpg

Had to remove the heat sink off the motor as it doesn't fit so I put the original one back one. I may add a fan to it at some point if it needs it.

rmJWwQW.jpg

ESC mentioned above is a Mtroniks unit. Sports Tuned 20 to be precise. I ran a RV11 for many years before it failed.

hdC18YI.jpg

As also as above the motor is an LRP Fusion 23x1 which for some reason I didn't take a picture of it.

So that is how she currently stands in runner mode.

If your Mtroniks ESC is as good as the marine ones that ive got you should get plenty of service out of it, plus if it goes wrong they are pretty good at dealing with it. I lost one in a lake for quite a few days but once recovered it worked without a glitch. In fact I think it still does just havent had a boat out in yonks!!!

• Like 1

So I think the time has come to say goodbye to the Neo Scorcher. She will be going up for sale soon. Just deciding if to leave the electrics in or not and I need to confirm which diff is in the front. Sad times but new projects are wanted and I have some silly ideas for my Levant.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, TwistedxSlayer said:

So I think the time has come to say goodbye to the Neo Scorcher. She will be going up for sale soon. Just deciding if to leave the electrics in or not and I need to confirm which diff is in the front. Sad times but new projects are wanted and I have some silly ideas for my Levant.

Let me know what you want for it, in the market for a tt02b!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Munkeyfeet said:

Let me know what you want for it, in the market for a tt02b!

Check out the for sale section. She is up in there. Am open to sensible offers