beefmuffin

Shelf space shake-up: varicom panda, traxxas cat, kyosho pegasus, cox bandido, hornet, gh, vtg clod body, vtg ultima body ++

Hey guys - I have a bunch of projects on the verge of completion and not enough spots on my shelfer / runner shelves to fit them so I've listed a bunch currently on the bay.  The Varicom Panda is a fun runner but I have more runners than places for them.  The re-re Hornet and Grasshopper are theoretically runners, but the GH has only been run a few times and the Hornet has never been run at all!  The Traxxas Cat is the last of my early Traxxas buggies.  I like them and have enjoyed owning the little pieces of history that they are, but have had to whittle down my fleet to just Tamiya, Kyosho and one RC10.  I just don't have excess room and there are Tamiyas and Kyoshos that are must-haves for me still finding their way to my shelves.

The Clod body actually came off of a Clod I got in a trade from TCer @markbt73 but I want it box art red and couldn't bring myself to ruin the nice vintage decals just to change the color.

As for the Bandido and Pegasus stuff these are project cars I picked up for restorations that ended up being excess to my needs (new Bandido, Pegasus, etc showroom entries forthcoming sometime soon-ish).

All the auctions are no reserve - if I wasn't the one selling them to make space, I'd be bidding on them for sure:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/waynethebrain/m.html

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Too funny, I had just checked out your red Pegasus on the Bay and now see it here. I have similar models that I'm going to put up soon. Spring time is always slow when it comes to selling these on the bay.

• Like 1

Nice, but I am disappointed now, I thought we were going to see The Beefcave

• Like 1