mongoose1983

Wtd: futaba fp-t2gs badge (tx)

Alright, I understand this might be a super long shot but I'll give it try...

Last December I got some cars and radio gear. One of the nice things I got is a Futaba FP-T2GS transmitter that is in such great shape BUT it is missing the aluminum Futaba badges. I was wondering if anybody in here has a non-working/broken one of these? I understand this particular model was very popular back in the mid 80's and I would expect someone might have a broken one laying somewhere? I might be interested in buying or trading the front part of the case so I could remove the badges and get them on my very nice example.

Check my trades on the main TC site or the ones I've posted in here, no problem.

You all have a fantastic weekend! :)

Some pictures:

My transmitter:

4YbKH8A.jpg

This is what I'm in need of. As usual, I'm not looking for anything minty or new. I only want to complete my radio, that is all.

ZIMxVuK.jpg

Pretty sure I have this Erich, I'll check later today and let you know

• Like 1

Have to thank my good friend Chris (TCer Crash Cramer) to help me with these badges. I yet have to clean them, they're just what I wanted. So glad to have a good example of this legendary Futaba transmitter! This thing screams early 80's! Haha.

WWCm4ot.jpg

Did you peel that clear plastic film off them yet?? I think that would clean them up in a jiffy.