Sign in to follow this  
markbt73

The Big Sell-Off

All right. The decision is made. The time has come. I'm not getting out of the hobby altogether, but I'm drastically reducing my collection. Need the money for another idea/project, more about that later. Listing stuff for sale here first, trying to avoid ebay.

No trades, Paypal only, prices do not include shipping, more willing to haggle on multiple vehicles than one at a time. More photos available on request, trying to keep post short-ish.

Futaba FX-10. 80% new parts. New built, only test-run about ten feet. Functionally stock (had to make/improvise one or two things), including plastic bushings and MSC. "Alternate vendor" body, original decals. Not quite pristine shelf-queen, but nice. Wheels and tires are rough, but includes brand new rear wheels/tires in package, and new front tires out of package. Also includes original box and remaining parts (had some extras of some things). Stick a battery in and go. $100

DSCF2066.JPG

Tamiya Fox. Original, not NovaFox. Mostly new plastic parts, rough body, rough original wheels. Includes NovaFox wheels with good tires. All stock except Tamiya front sway bar. Not shown but included: Have JG front bumper and skidplate/battery door for it, as well as all the old plastic parts. You could build most of another Fox chassis from the leftovers. Has servo, Tamiya ESC, and Futaba receiver installed (75mhz, channel 84). One battery pack run through it since rebuild, drives great. $100

DSCF2073.JPG

Cox Bandido. Full bearings, Icarus chrome wheels, original Cadet radio. Has Duratrax ESC installed, since original MSC was missing when I got it. Original body, painted black on the outside. Will also include all the spare parts I can find for it. These are great runners, lots of fun, and pretty rare. $100

DSCF2075.JPG

Associated RC10 with re-re Sand Scorcher body. Total mishmash of parts, but fun runner. Front end shortened to match Scorcher wheelbase, has direct-link steering instead of RC10 bellcranks. Works great. Full bearings, Novak Rooster ESC, Traxxas 20 turn Stinger motor. Very fun to drive. $100

DSCF2083.JPG

Re-re Lunchbox project. Lowered to old Pajero height using Hornet parts, but includes all the parts to raise it back up. Also includes a set of off-brand oil shocks. One trashed body and one new one, original wheels and tires as well as Monster Beetle wheels with vintage Duratrax street tires. $80

DSCF2086.JPG

Tamiya DT-02 running chassis. Full bearings, Dynamite 20 turn motor, steel pinion, Losi/Spektrum radio, Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC. Has lipo alarm zip-tied to front bulkhead. Was originally a Kumamon buggy, but I'm keeping the body to use on some other chassis later on. Lots of body choices for these. $80

DSCF2092.JPG

Photos coming later today, but also selling:

Original Blackfoot, good running resto-mod with oil shocks and MSC. Has Futaba 2GS two-stick radio installed. $100

Re-re Fast Attack Vehicle, disassembled, includes full bearings and Tamiya oil-shock set, but no electronics. $100

Wild WIlly 2, full ball bearings, stock 540 and Tamiya ESC, includes stock wheels/tires as well as yellow Stadium Thunder wheels with Duratrax mini-pins (handles really well with these on). $100

Honda City Turbo (Willys Wheeler re-re), full bearings, CVA shocks, painted brown, will include stock decal sheets so you can repaint it box-art if you want. $100

Make offers, especially if you want more than one car! It's time to get serious about clearing this stuff out.

• Like 1

Hmm... two people want the Hotshot... is it because it's disassembled? Should I take the others back apart too?

If the TF II isn't taken, and a reasonable shipping quote (I'll deal with custom charges of course) can be arranged, you have a buyer!

1 hour ago, Flerbizky said:

If the TF II isn't taken, and a reasonable shipping quote (I'll deal with custom charges of course) can be arranged, you have a buyer!

Sending PM...

8 hours ago, oz-trash-cowboy said:

Dont do it!!! Keep them!!!! 

I might, but the money they represent, and the new fun and new challenges that can be had with it, are more important to me. And I'll admit: I have been losing interest. I'd rather go down to just a couple cherished models than my current 25 or so, most of which I'm lukewarm about.

Will be adjusting prices and listing more stuff this evening...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, markbt73 said:

Will be adjusting prices and listing more stuff this evening...

Does this mean the TF2 would've been mine for 175 if I'd waited :D

25 minutes ago, Flerbizky said:

Does this mean the TF2 would've been mine for 175 if I'd waited :D

Probably not... that's one of the ones I wasn't sure I wanted to sell. It was a great deal already; RC4WD sells the chassis-only for like $379. Nice try, though... ;)

1 hour ago, markbt73 said:

Probably not... that's one of the ones I wasn't sure I wanted to sell. It was a great deal already; RC4WD sells the chassis-only for like $379. Nice try, though... ;)

Ahh. To say I was trying might be pushing it a little ;) Am very happy with what I paid for it!

Bump... cut some prices, added some more stuff. Will post more photos soon. Time to get moving on this again!

I'm keen on the Optima Mid , But not the rally body or wheels . As i would like to have it as Buggy .

& i'm thinking of the Optima . Not sure what price it would cost too post to WA side of Australia Perth .

+ the way the Aus $ is . But the Optima Mid is 1st choice & if price ( postage ) to get both is afordable .

I would get them both .  Too help cost down , would not need radio gear if there was any . 

Thanks ! , Hope your new adventure goes well . 

On 06/26/2016 at 8:15 PM, matman said:

I'm keen on the Optima Mid , But not the rally body or wheels . As i would like to have it as Buggy .

& i'm thinking of the Optima . Not sure what price it would cost too post to WA side of Australia Perth .

+ the way the Aus $ is . But the Optima Mid is 1st choice & if price ( postage ) to get both is afordable .

I would get them both .  Too help cost down , would not need radio gear if there was any . 

Thanks ! , Hope your new adventure goes well . 

Let me check postage costs tonight and get back to you. I'll send a PM with details.

• Like 1

Ok , thanks M8 . 

Argh, now having computer problems in addition to my total lack of time. Will measure/weigh/check postage as soon as possible, i promise.

1 hour ago, markbt73 said:

Argh, now having computer problems in addition to my total lack of time. Will measure/weigh/check postage as soon as possible, i promise.

That's fine M8 , don't stress . It will still be there & i'm in no hurry . So if it takes a few days , That's fine , fit it in when you can .

So thanks . Let me know when ya can :)  ..  

Sign in to follow this