Sign in to follow this  
Warthog

... and now I need to wait until September.

The Dt03 Racing fighter just came in the mail...  The thing is,  it's a birthday present for my son whose birthday is in September!    I had to get it now or I would have been be obsessing over it for 4 months.  Now I have some time to get the other stuff.  

Based on some great recommendations from you guys,  I'm going to get some bearings for the gearbox but hold off until my son has gotten used to driving to get them for the wheels.   Now begins my battery and charger research!   

I can't wait to build it with him. But I guess it  have to! 

Whoo hoo! 

20160602_092410.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome choice, hope you can hold out ;)

i think your're both in for a fun build a great scope for upgrading. 

Do you have ideas for your paint scheme?

1 hour ago, jupitertwo said:

Do you have ideas for your paint scheme?

Yeah,  I'm going to get some green paint as his favorite color is green.   I think it will go well with the stickers.   Maybe the spoiler in black.   We'll see.   I can order the paint when we start buildings no so get can decide... 

Funnily enough I convinced my son he wanted the same thing yesterday.

I had promised him a Lunchbox when her was a good driver. I have upgrade him to a Blackfoot WR-01 so thought that promise had been overridden, apparently not. 

He will not be happy with the horrible Lunchbox handling after a upgraded WR-01 so I have convinced him we will build a buggey for his birthday. It helps I already have one in stock and a Banzai order of hop-ups on the way.....

• Like 1