Sign in to follow this  
ejtnt

GIVEAWAY: 27mhz Acoms 2 channel transmitter + servo and more minor items

Hello everybody,

I am giving away an old acoms 2 channel FM pistol transmitter. It comes with a 27mhz crystal and a plastic geared servo. The Transmitter has throttle and steering trims, reverse switches, steering dual rate, uses 8 AA batteries and is missing the antenna. It still works fine. You can get a screw-on antenna for a few €. The controller comes with an acoms plastic gear servo. Unfortunately I do not have a receiver anymore.

I am willing to give those away as long as the "buyer" takes care of the shipping costs which should be 5-7€ max.

shXhX5il.jpg

8RCxJ1Gl.jpg

LtH5Bo8l.jpg

cHkowLRl.jpg

NxoLVTnl.jpg

DFl44LOl.jpg

doYzJCXl.jpg

PeJLRT5l.jpg

Z4B7WfQl.jpg

Edit - Oops, sorry, I need a receiver but just noticed it doesn't come with one.

Edited by Ian_Gsi16V
Misread thread

On 15/06/2016 at 10:13 AM, Ian_Gsi16V said:

Edit - Oops, sorry, I need a receiver but just noticed it doesn't come with one.

No problem.

I am adding a few more items to this: the crystal of the receiver, an old 2 step speed mechanic controler (including switch, bec, heatsink and mounting for the servo)

Bxqvo9Hl.jpg

ppLO3K7l.jpg

s3KlyxKl.jpg

C5J2Xi4l.jpg

snfkqS7l.jpg

Not entirely sure about the servo specs since this is quite old, but according to internet resources we are looking at these:

Torque:3,2 Kg/cm, Speed: 0,23s / 60°@ 6v, Size: 40,4 x 19,8 x 36 mm, weight:37,2g

Hi are these still available i'm looking for just these items.  Where are you located. Postage can be to either UK or Belgium

On 18.6.2016 at 7:15 PM, mcdermottrick said:

Hi are these still available i'm looking for just these items.  Where are you located. Postage can be to either UK or Belgium

Hello all the items are currently reserved. I will let you know if the transaction falls through.

Sign in to follow this