Hi peeps, as anyone will know who owns a tamiya falcon, the front end is prone to damage. With the aid of modern technology, I was able to 3d print some new upper arms!!! I used the original for dimensions only this is my own design and solid unlike the original. It's in blue so you know what part it is. If anyone out there would like a set I will make the first 10 pair for postage cost. I am not a business, just trying to help peeps along with the hobby. If I have broken any rules by posting this I am sorry, that was not my intention.

IMG_20160622_231423468.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, kontemax said:

You should make the lower arms also.

Max

Will do! :-) takes a bit of time to draw up. Ultimately I would like to make the uprights too. Watch this space! 

• Like 1

I would like to suggest you to design the arms longer, I believe 10 mm each side. This will allow to make wider lower mounting point for the dampers. The dampers will be also more inclined and they will be more performing.

This will greatly increase the look and the performances of the Falcon.

Max

• Like 3

Count me in. I'll take a pair of uppers and lowers if you make those.

Count me in for a set.... and would be more than interested in the uprights also.

Will they be in black?

thx

Same question.  I'm in for a set of uppers and lowers if these are still available.