The chat system was just something cheap and cheerful I thought I'd give a go. Problem was finding something better...

1. Don't want it java based as then everyone will blame me when thier machines crash and it doesn't work

2. Don't want to spend ages writing something

3. Don't want to pay for any third party software (If any members want to pay for something then let me know )

4. no software install (ok I know it uses flash but most people have that already - don't they)

5. doesn't carry excessive advertising, popups, etc.

The way I use the system is to, look under the menus to see who is on line then click on thier name and send them a message from thier details page asking them if they want a chat. Other than that I email people in advance to invite them to chat at a certain time.

Sorry its not perfect but thats all there is at the moment - if you know of something that meets all five of my points then let me know and I'll have a look at it.

Don't worry about it - Lunchbox, I just copied this message from when I replied to a while ago, thats why it sounds a bit 'abrupt' icon_smile.gif

The main bit in it was the bit where I suggested contacting other members first if you want to chat with them - otherwise its a bit of a hit or miss affair.

Completely unrelated - did you sell me something a long time ago, maybe a wild dagger and blackfoot?

Cheers

Chris

yer that was me icon_smile_big.gif hahah i seen them before in your showroom and thought mmmmm a cheap blackfoot a ? then it seen the daggar and i just clicked they could of been my ones icon_smile_tongue.gif sorry i sold em u lucky ****** hahaha, does that mean i can have a lunchbox cheaper for my nephew

icon_smile_wink.gif

jeff

lolol - thought so.

Are you a cheeky scousericon_smile_wink.gif

I'm sure we can do a deal for a lunch box no probs.

Chris

AWE! 2002 what a fine year that be:lol:

I'm Fargin bored, why elese would i have typed that?

cause...........................................................................

• Like 1