PaddyGER

Wanted Tamiya 58170 Castrol Toyota Toms Supra Body

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the Tamiya 58170 Castrol Toyota Toms Supra GT body / bodyshell for such a long time. I want to have thei sbody / bodyshell. Has someone of you the body / bodyshell for sale? Whatever painted and finished or unpainted. Also I'm interested in parts like the stickers or wing-set. Please do offer all.

Thanks.

58170.jpg

Tamiya-58170-Body.jpg

Tamiya-Castrol-Toyota-Toms-Supra-GT.jpg

I hate to say it but I was looking for 3 years for one up until last year. I managed to get a brand new body she'll for £30!!! On eBay. The seller did not know what it was. If they do come up there normally £200+ and the stickers are non existent. 

I I bought a set of part used stickers from Canada and had to make the rest up out of other car parts. 

Good luck though, keep looking though. 

If you really want a new one set up an account here www.buyee.jp and start searching. I have seen at least one new one and several used in the last 6 months. Also two of the 1/8 scale versions new in package.. I have a used one that is not perfect but a pretty decent one for a runner. No cracks and decent paint and stickers. Was planning on selling it with a TA02 chassis. Send me a PM with email address and I'll send you some pictures. BTW I'm in the US

Steve

Has anyone got a clear picture of the above sticker sheets for the supra?

i need some as I need to remake some. 

Many help would be great from anyone who may have a set laying around or if you have a supra body shell you may be able to take pictures off. 

Thanks

james. 

A friend wants to sell this complete/unused car with Supra bodyshell, TA02W chassis, wide rear rims and NO EXTRA DECALS.

Car is located in Spain. Ready to ship worldwide at cost, Paypal gift prefeered.

Open to offers

IMG-20160317-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20160317-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20160317-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160317-WA0008.jpg

15 minutes ago, trf_414_m2 said:

A friend wants to sell this complete/unused car with Supra bodyshell, TA02W chassis, wide rear rims and NO EXTRA DECALS.

Car is located in Spain. Ready to ship worldwide at cost, Paypal gift prefeered.

Open to offers

IMG-20160317-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20160317-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20160317-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160317-WA0008.jpg

Hi mate. Any chance you can ask your mate for some photos for me off some of the stickers. 

One of the front grill from the front as square as possible, also the same for the 4 bonnet vents as square to the bonnet as possible. 

This is is so I can get some reproduced for my bodyshell. 

Massive thanks if if you can do this

buddy. 👍

James. 

I have the 2000 body set , new with decals and spoiler etc that I'm never going to build.

sven