Sign in to follow this  
DMS14

Tamiya Nitro Thunder - 43514

Hi all, 

I am looking to sell my Nitro Thunder to someone who will look after this model and use it to its potential! See pictures below.

The car has never been run in, having only been used for a few hours. 

It has recently been overhauled and serviced, by Nitroflight Models Ltd, Rotherham, and is fully functioning and runs perfectly.

There are a range of spares, including charger, spare batteries and fuel can.

All original paperwork is provided, along with original packaging.

Looking for offers so fire away! Any questions feel free to ask and I shall reply as soon as possible - I have a price in mind for this. 

Thank you,

Dan

Nice car but there isn't a lot of love for Nitro here apart from a few collectors like myself. Your best bet is Ebay although NDF-01 models generally don't make a lot of money as there are a lot about. Yours is probably going to make around £130 max with the box, the last few without went for £115ish. A brand new NDF-01 Nitro Blaster (essentially the same kit) only made £140. Condition is everything though and yours looks ok however there is quite a lot of wear (tyres etc) for 2 hours of running which should actually be the breaking in period so that would make me wary of it. The chassis base is a good indication of how these cars have been run as they bottom out a lot. 

Sign in to follow this