Sign in to follow this  
ejtnt

FS: Yuki model Samurai ESC and CS electronic 3100kv brushless motor

Hello I am selling the power combo that came with a used RC I recently bought.

Price is 25€ for each or 45€ for both. Shipping in Europe is included in the process. I am also open to offers. If you have any questions, just let me know.

The ESC is a Yuki model Samurai SL 45A. The esc is sensorless and it is also marketed as waterproof, even though I don't think it really is. Definetely looks water resistant. This was installed in a Tamiya XV-01, that is why the wires are extended. Unfortunately the previous owner used extensions with wider terminals than what the motor has so those would have to be removed. I would actually suggest to remove the extensions altogether since the connection was not the best. That said, there is sufficient length of wire for a lot of applications. The ESC is programmable via card, but I do not have it. Even though the ESC looks like a hobbywing rebrand it people in rc forums say that it is not compatible with the hobbywing program card. Even though I do have one, I am not willing to risk damaging it by trying it. The ESC is outfitted with a deans plug and also has a fan integrated.

The motor is CS rookie rocket 3100kv, sensorless, 2 pole brushless motor. It is a rather mild motor and good replacement if you want to have a mild brushless setup for a 1:10 touring or rally car. The motor has a few dings but works fine. As you can see it really looks like some hobby-wing rebrand and I am pretty sure it is.

DLGNdZLl.jpg

pXLogwLl.jpg

ZlIaJMPl.jpg

3Xd7NAGl.jpg

O0UyaO6l.jpg

nbD5Lg3l.jpg

H3l1idRl.jpg

IUGuS6nl.jpg

f7MmzQSl.jpg

EdoP6Vxl.jpg

Qup1NoBl.jpg

dUEUeCBl.jpg